Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS BE MEYERS Glare Mout Laser

Status
Not open for further replies.

HIMNL9

Is a .50 cal considered small arms?
In the discription it says "for small arms".

Ofcourse yes :p

This is a medium size:

And this, instead, is a large size:

:p :D :eg:

EDIT:
sorry, i forgot the old concept of "large size" :p

:eg: :eg: :eg: :eg: :eg:

Last edited:

This laser isn't meant for mounting on a firearm to be used as a sight. It is used as a hand held/firearm mounted dazzler mostly for use at car checkpoints so soldiers have an alternative to shooting a car that isn't stopping.
From BE meyers
"The Glare Mout and Glare LA-9/P, developed by B.E. Meyers, provide a non-lethal deterrent weapon which temporarily interferes with a subject's vision while causing no eye damage. Unlike simple laser pointers that are engineered to emit a tight beam, these lasers are designed to emit a slightly diverging green beam that is less of an eye hazard but retain the desired effect on the viewer. The diverging output also results in a larger spot at the intended target, making aiming the device at long distances, or at multiple subjects, much easier. The Glare Mout's effective range is 150m-2 km. The LA-9/P effective range is 300m-4 km, and it has a further safety feature that neutralizes the possibility of eye injury even at close ranges."

Seeing as I am interested in a purchase would you mind if I asked how and where you got this glare mout from? Shoot me a PM or answer here.

Last edited:
I traded a Shotgun for the Laser ...where the other guy got it from i have no idea........Its in New cond and Can attach to any firearm Picatinny rail system and can be activated via the presssure pad .

madog

Thanks for the reply guys. I guess my fire-arm knowledge, or lack there of, really shone through with my statement, oh well

Did you check the date on this thread before you posted?

The OP has not been on line since: 10-10-2011 09:18 PM

You might try him on eBay...

dageeseman.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.