Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Arctic G1 with no issues! *sold&

Kenom

Up for sale today is my lovingly handled Wicked laser Arctic G1 laser. The lens has been cleaned up with no goop in the head. The glass plate has been removed from the full power lens so that it truly is full power. Also has the training lens which drops it down to 100mw.

here is a graph of the laser at full power. It does peak at 960mw and when cooled I have gotten it to reach higher than 1Watt.

Arctic%20Graph%20no%20lens.jpg

Asking price $225. You pay shipping.

Kenom

Re: FS: Arctic G1 with no issues!

I need to raise money to pay for the remaining Kryton barrels that haven't been paid for and to pay for rent.

Up for sale today is my lovingly handled Wicked laser Arctic G1 laser. The lens has been cleaned up with no goop in the head. The glass plate has been removed from the full power lens so that it truly is full power. Also has the training lens which drops it down to 100mw.

here is a graph of the laser at full power. It does peak at 960mw and when cooled I have gotten it to reach higher than 1Watt.

Arctic%20Graph%20no%20lens.jpg

Asking price $225. You pay shipping.
So you just removed the glass? how did you cool it and clean it? (btw first offer ive even considered as Ill have one in 2 weeks but think its a g2) bloowmespam@live.com- and I have a few benjamins in the mid 400 nw range :)

I would happily buy it from you!!! Check your pm box. Ill even pay $240 for it just to be shure i get it