Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS/ 808nm IR Lasers 200mW - 5W

FS/ 808nm IR Lasers 300mW - 5W

I was going to wait until Diachi received and reviewed a 1W version of this laser, but i couldnt wait any longer lol. I will send it to you tomorrow Diachi, i know your eager to receive it :D.
Up for sale are MADE TO ORDER IR 808nm Lasers. The powers they come in are:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

300mW - Model, JS-006(AAA) - AAA battery (Not included)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
500mW - JS-006(AAA) - AAA battery (Not included)

1W - JS-001, JS-002 OR JS-003 - with KEY security - CR123 battery (INCLUDED WITH CHARGER)
2W - JS-001, JS-002 OR JS-003 - with KEY security - CR123 battery (INCLUDED WITH CHARGER)

3W - JS007 (18650 battery) OR JS008 (CR123A Battery) - (INCLUDED WITH CHARGER)

5W - Out of stock at the moment - 18650 battery (INCLUDED WITH CHARGER)
IR GOGGLES - Protects up to 5W

The lasers are shipped via DHL, tracked! Mine only took 3 working days to reach me from postage:

http://www.dhl.co.uk/publish/gb/en/...Include=RESULTS&AWB=8474084076&type=fasttrack

I have uploaded a few videos to show the quality and power of the 1W JS002 host laser, heres the links:

1W IR 808nm Laser

1W / 1000mW 808nm laser cutting match in half!

1W / 1000mW 808nm IR laser shining through ND + KTP

1W / 1000mW 808nm laser burning paper

1W / 1000mW 808nm laser Package contents

Prices (Include DHL shipping):

300mW- £50 / $75 U.S. dollars
500mW- £70 / $105 U.S. dollars
1W / 1000mw - £130 / $200 U.S. dollars
2W / 2000mw - £190 / $290 U.S. dollars
3W / 3000mw - £250 / $380 U.S. dollars
5W / 5000mw - £370 / $560 U.S. dollars

IR GOGGLES - £50 / USD 75 - covers up to 5W, IF required (Not MANDATORY!, you can just purchase the laser alone), they MUST be ordered with the laser, otherwise a shipping charge is applied for the goggles alone. The price may seem alittle steap, but they are how much they cost me too.

EACH LASER COMES WITH A FREE 1 YEAR GUARANTEE (Attached to post). You MUST provide proof of purchase if needed.

I accept Paypal Or google checkout (google checkout MUST wait for the payment to reach my bank account before i order, as i order through paypal, [can take up to 5 days])

All return postage MUST be paid for by the BUYER. I cannot get a reimbursement from this - By buying you agree to this.

The focusable lasers are SLIGHTLY focusable, NOT fully focusable. Focus range between 15cm and 30cm due to the nature of the diode and lens. The pen styles are NON focusable.

Any questions, please ask!

EDIT:
Beamshots of the 1W version, in fog - Thanks to Diachi!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

John

Attachments

• the usage and warranty of our green laser pointer.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:

Hey can you get a pic of the Pen-style ir lasers? That would be great. Also are the pen style infinite focus?

Updated the first post to add pictures and choices of hosts for each power. They are thumbnails, so click for a closer view.

The pen styles are focused from 5cm-15cm, but you can screw off the gold end cap and re-focus the lens if you wish by turning the lens fixing.

John

Last edited:

AdamR

How long will you have this stuff in stock for? I'm interested in a 3W/5W + goggles, but don't currently have the funds (will do soon).

Could you also tell me more about the 3W and 5W versions? (focusable or collimated, rough battery life, does it have a safety key, etc) Could you also get a pic of the 5W version up when they are back in stock, thanks :D

Last edited:
Hi Adam,
EDIT - SEE POST 11

Diachi - The 1W was shipped today mate, Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded. Should be with you on Saturday :D. Cant wait for a power test and review from you!

John

Last edited:

diachi

Hey John,

Thanks a lot ! Looking forward to reviewing and metering it also.

Regards,

Adam

IR is dangerous to behold but 3watts of IR... Talk about burning! Christ and your prices are reasonable. You may have a sale, I need to update my goggles or I'm one blind person.

How far do these burn?! 5 watts even more so!

AdamR

Thanks for your reply :)

By battery life I meant how long does the battery last (roughly) before it needs recharging?

diachi

IR is dangerous to behold but 3watts of IR... Talk about burning! Christ and your prices are reasonable. You may have a sale, I need to update my goggles or I'm one blind person.

How far do these burn?! 5 watts even more so!

You could wait till I do my review, which should be on Saturday or Monday :D

Thanks for your reply :)

By battery life I meant how long does the battery last (roughly) before it needs recharging?

Lol sorry Adam, i thought you meant something like "Rough battery Live" as in the polarity or something :eek: i was WAY off. Rough battery life is SEE POST 11
Laser83, ill let Diachi answer that one in his review and SEE POST11. cheers

Last edited:
Answer of the questions i missed on my previous posts:

Adam - Battery life, roughly 3 hours before it needs charging. The JS007 is collaminated and DOES NOT have the key security feature- although i have just been advised of a new host for the 3W which i have added above (JS008), this is focusable WITH a KEY security feature.

Laser83 - Im having alittle trouble with translating what i mean to my supplier lol...They advised me the lasers burn up to 20cm...ALTHOUGH, with the 1W i sent to Diachi, i could light a match at around 30cm (took about 3-7seconds as it was UNfocused and needed to light the match by heating it up), so the 3W surely should be able to burn further :D. Im assuming they dont know the actual figures as they have not tested them for burning distance etc. All i can advise is, wait for Diachi to pull some figures :p

Last edited:

AdamR

Adam - Battery life, roughly 3 hours before it needs charging. The JS007 is collaminated and DOES NOT have the key security feature- although i have just been advised of a new host for the 3W which i have added above (JS008), this is focusable WITH a KEY security feature.
Thanks again for the information,

The new JS308 that is focusable, is it switch-able between adjustable focus and collimated? I'd prefer collimated, but I can see the use of having an adjustable focal point too.

I ask because Sk-y laser have an infra-red portable laser (1.5W, 808nm) that is both collimated and focusable.

I'd also like to wait until you have the JS308 with a safety key :) I don't fancy having >1W of 808nm without a safe guard :D

Thanks again for the information,

The new JS308 that is focusable, is it switch-able between adjustable focus and collimated? I'd prefer collimated, but I can see the use of having an adjustable focal point too.

I ask because Sk-y laser have an infra-red portable laser (1.5W, 808nm) that is both collimated and focusable.

I'd also like to wait until you have the JS308 with a safety key :) I don't fancy having >1W of 808nm without a safe guard :D

The "JS008" DOES have a safety key and is focusable, the "JS007" DOES NOT have a safety key and is collaminated.
Edit - Just seen a thread you made about the sk-y 1.5W 808nm - £299 shipped LOL dang i should bump my prices alittle :D:D:D

John

Last edited:
John, Are these ir lasers focusable ? Say i wanted to light a match 10 feet away, would it focus that far away ? Thanks