Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 7x12 Mini lathe

Asherz

How much would it cost to have this sent to the UK? And is this suitable for making host heatsinks etc? And is it hard to learn how to use it? I do have some previous expereince but not much, but I am a very quick learner.

Thanks.

jake21

im not sure on shipping to the UK and its real easy to learn and yes u can make ur own host ect...

Why do all americans talk about their awesome freedom?.. Most european countries have much less regulations and restrictions.

You mean the freedom to drive from one side of the continent to the other without have to show papers to anyone like Europe?

Maybe you mean the right to own firearms as many countries now forbid civilians to own them. I own several machine guns ( yes full auto machine guns ) as well as a very nice collection of other firearms. I also have the right to carry a firearm as I do whenever I am dressed for the protection of my family and myself as does my wife and my daughter.

Perhaps you mean the right to speak out. Many countries do not let there citizens stand up in public and denounce there own government.

America is not called the land of the free for no reason. Americans are free to purchase insurance they are also free not to. Unlike say the UK or Canada where it is mandatory and sub standard. I live in Maine and hospital in Bangor has 40 percent of its patients come from Canada to spend there own money to get medical care that they get free in there country because they would rather pay for good care then get bad free care.

America has done more for the world then any other country. What would Europe be like if we had not saved them not just once but twice. How many countries owe there very existence to us? Just imagine what the world would be if there had never been a America. I guarantee that the world is far better off because we are here.

Maybe you mean the right to own firearms as many countries now forbid civilians to own them. I own several machine guns ( yes full auto machine guns ) as well as a very nice collection of other firearms. I also have the right to carry a firearm as I do whenever I am dressed for the protection of my family and myself as does my wife and my daughter.
Yes, you can hear about it any day in the news: the countries where real men carry machine guns (Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, USA) are the safest there are.
You mean the freedom to drive from one side of the continent to the other without have to show papers to anyone like Europe?
Could it be that you're a bit behind the times? Ever heard about the EU and the Schengen treaty? Also, I do remember, that just by driving from one state to another you had to declare the foodstuffs you were carrying. Do you still have to do that?
Perhaps you mean the right to speak out. Many countries do not let there citizens stand up in public and denounce there own government.
That reminds me of airport signs they put up after 9/11 (don't know if it's still there): "If you make jokes about the security measures beyond this point, you'll be arrested."
America is not called the land of the free for no reason.
Of course, until rather recently, that did not apply to non-whites.
What would Europe be like if we had not saved them not just once but twice.
Quite possibly we'd have a world government, lunar colonies and a martian outpost... currently the world is in the process of saving America from its greed.

But it does look like there's a fresh "wind of change" blowing in America currently.

PS. Did grix delete his post? Anyway, I'm done. I'm not going to change anyones position anyway.

Last edited:
there are more deaths resulting from suicide and misfire than there are homicides with a firearm.

the fact is that having a gun is more dangerous to the holder's family than anyone else.

sure its just statistics, but they are real statistics

so let's set aside our views on whose country is better, and just all be careful with the guns :)

Last edited: