Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS 7W 445nm laser with batteries > 250 dollar only.

Jhop

Re: FS 7W 445nm laser with batteries

Ohh I remember hearing about that game. i think I was neck deep into FFXIV at the time though. Now I found a nice private server for ffxi and am going down that road again :3

to compete i have lowered the price again by a 20 dollar.

Is Sci-Fi making pointers anymore? I know he left a lot of LPF members holding the bag with unfilled orders, after they paid. This might be the only way to get one now if he has shut down.

Is Sci-Fi making pointers anymore? I know he left a lot of LPF members holding the bag with unfilled orders, after they paid. This might be the only way to get one now if he has shut down.
i have no idea. it took alot of mails before he finally shipped the laser i requested. There is a review/thread of it somewhere around here.

Reactions: GSS

i dont get it. 300 dollar including shipping for a 7W monster including batteries and charger not enough? o_O

Razako

Here's your issue:
https://www.sanwulasers.org/product/spikerspecial
Sanwu offers their 7W absolute beast of a laser for a mere $50 more, and a lot of people have remaining doubts about the quality of sci-fi lasers (not saying that you got a bad one). You will probably need to lower the price a bit more to make this attractive to buyers.

Last edited:

Here's your issue:
https://www.sanwulasers.org/product/spikerspecial
Sanwu offers their 7W absolute beast of a laser for a mere $50 more, and a lot of people have remaining doubts about the quality of sci-fi lasers (not saying that you got a bad one). You will probably need to lower the price a bit more to make this attractive to buyers.

i see. thanks alot. I'l lower it a 50 dollars more. i want to get more into projectors again.

i see. thanks alot. I'l lower it a 50 dollars more. i want to get more into projectors again.

I'd also place the price in your title. Seeing the price of an item in the title always makes me more likely to look at the selection. In my opinion at least:)

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Hi borgqueenx, Razako is correct, unfortunately you are trying to sell your Sci-Fi laser at a time when the mere mention of Sci-Fi tends to make people hesitant to look any farther.
On the plus side, you are making the price more attractive and competative, and having the new price in the title can't hurt. :)
One suggestion would be to add a couple more photos, maybe some other views of the host, and also, a beamshot or two never hurts.

Good luck on your sale! :beer:

Edit: I just noticed your video, it shows the laser off nicely!

Last edited:
What is the current price?
What is the real laser output - have it been measured?
What's the divergence and beam (say on aperture) and 10 m away?
Would be best if You answer to lukaszgryglicki@o2.pl
Thx.