Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 5 New Custom Hosts. 2x18650 --PRICED DROPPED TO SELL !!!

I'm even more confused. I was going to buy one of these but lost to be honest.

"can you insert a 12mm module with driver use set screw to hold it and just solder 2 wires from host to driver"?

does the polarity of host have effect on the build process or what diode to use?

looking for a host to finish a 9mm 445nm pressed in module I already have with driver wired in and nothing more to add.

Last edited:

Yeah if you have a ready built module. All you will have to do is Solder the red wire from the module to the Redwire on the host and then solder the white wire from the host to the black wire on the module. This build couldn't be any simpler and it will take longer for your soldering iron to heat up then it will for you to build this into a laser.

Re: FS: 5 New Custom Hosts. 2x18650 RPL Style

It's not a focus adapter it's basically just a cover cap. If you want it to be a focus ring I can build you one or convert that one over.

I'm considering picking up one of these. How much to modify the cap into a focus adapter?

Sold. :D

This will be the home for the 1W 520nm laser diode I just bought.

80mW of 520nm is still a lot of fun! I love single mode builds, and in fact my single mode builds get much more use out of them than any of my stuff in the 1W range and higher.

That being said, a 1W handheld green is going to be stupidly bright. :evil:

Ehgemus: PM sent!

Last edited:

JaWa

Hello Ehgemus: I am interested in purchasing.

I sent a PM to you late last night with a few questions.

Mine arrived yesterday. The host feels better in hand than I had hoped for. Very nice, so nice I'm thinking about selling all my company built stuff and building more to replace them. I will be looking through all of Ehgemus threads for my next host no doubt.

Here is my copycat picture from first page

IMG_20141124_203949_901.jpg

I will grab the last one if shipping is reasonable, please Pm a shipping quote and your paypall address

Edit: I would nedd set screw and the cap modified into focus adapter too, thank you

Last edited:
snap they are all gone. Was thinking about a second one since I like them so much.