Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 445 nm 1.2 watt yobrasel c6 host w/ saftey glasses $100

I sure as hell dont need this and ust buying because it was a good deal due to a bad rep seller. He agreed in pm to a middleman, which is what i was looking for in my last post. This is conditionnal to my purchase. No scams for me thx.

What happens when it dies in a week?

That's a whole different can of worms:whistle:

IIRC the general consensus on used lasers is they are sold AS IS and only guaranteed delivered non doa and working as advertised.

No warranty is implied unless specifically stated by seller.

My point being a few builders here offer a limited warranty.

Obviously this guy isnt going to warranty DOA, or anything else.

I dont get the debate. Are you trying to help this sale? :thinking:

What happens when it dies in a week is that I'll have a host a driver a heatsink a lens and some batteries.... not a big loss for 100$. If it doesn't break... bonus.

EDIT: I expect the middleman in this to be someone competent that will verify that this thing is what it's advertised before making any form of payment

Last edited:
Crying? About 100$ worth of parts? Someone has a misconception about everyone being babies, apparently.

Trying to help this guy, you're kidding right?:whistle:

Quite the opposite really.... last time he made a FS thread he promised a product, and then disappeared after getting the money.

That's basically as straight forward as it gets where a scam is concerned.

Only reason readyaimfire got his money back was paypal.

I just don't like clouding the issue with a tangential consequence...

The primary concern a buyer should have here is what he/she will do when they don't get a laser at all.

Last edited:
Infinitus, mid - dle - man.

No laser to middleman, no money to seller. Seems simple enough

D

Deleted member 22482

I remember another thread with this user (I remember the avatar), I'm sure he scammed the buyer or something..

bolson

Stop the hating! (i have recieved over -100 rep points since opening this thread) :) im really trying to get rid of it...

Using middleman may take a little more time, but im selling this for $100. CHEAP

Last edited:
Like I said... if anyone's willing to test this for me, in the USA, before I pay this guy and it is shipped to canada, I'll buy it.

I can't even believe you'd come back to this forum and try to resell the exact same laser that I paid you for. You even had at least one email from me on here that you didn't even bother to respond to when you came back here.

Using the fact that PayPal actually refunded my money ,after I waited and went through the process, is a weak crutch. It's not like you actually gave me my money back.

It's just not alright to take someone's money and time, then come back here and have the nerve to try to do it again. If you made any effort to return my money last time, there MIGHT be a grey area around this matter. You didn't.

It's nice that you'd come back here and I'd have the chance to tell you what it feels like to be minus over a hundred dollars for a month, never receive a response from you, and check the mailbox daily waiting for something that you're excited about that isn't coming.

You say you just stole my time. I guess I just stole a little of your thread.

A mod really needs to ban this dirt bag already. :gun:

People who go out of their way to take the money of others sicken me...