Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS:405 BlueRay with Aixis module

IgorT

hydro said:
Sorry I do not have any extra material around so I have go out and buy it therefore I would have to charge more. ;D ;D ;D

I understand that. I'm just saying it would be a good safer option for beginners. Of course you could charge extra for that, and i expect quite a few people would be more than willing to pay a few bucks, for a little extra safety.

It could be an extra option for extra $. You can find the capacitors in old DVD writers (or X-BOX drives, whatever you have laying around), and i'm sure you have wires at home.

SMIDSY

IgorT said:
[quote author=hydro link=1211006282/15#25 date=1211140178]Sorry I do not have any extra material around so I have go out and buy it therefore I would have to charge more. ;D ;D ;D

I understand that. I'm just saying it would be a good safer option for beginners. Of course you could charge extra for that, and i expect quite a few people would be more than willing to pay a few bucks, for a little extra safety.

It could be an extra option for extra $. You can find the capacitors in old DVD writers (or X-BOX drives, whatever you have laying around), and i'm sure you have wires at home.[/quote]

I would- even to solder on a black and red wire to the diode!

hydro

Sorry I was not able to answer all of the PM. Most of you are asking about the lens if it is clear or not. Yes the lens is clear not coated.

thanks

V

V1.15

Sent $ last night for one more.

Can't wait for the drivers to get here :D

Canuke

Hi hydro,

I can't PM due to post count, so I'll ask here. (No idea if I can *receive* PM's...)

I'd like 2 of these, and I work in Hollywood, so can arrange a direct pickup from Pasadena or other suitable L.A. location.

It seems you are interested in trades, would one or two 120GB hard drive or some oldish 256MB Ram sticks interest you? If not, I can do the cash.

hydro

Canuke said:
I'd like 2 of these, and I work in Hollywood, so can arrange a direct pickup from Pasadena or other suitable L.A. location.

Canuke...check your PM if you can if not post here. Sorry I do not need any computer parts, but thanks!

hydro

GONE, GONE, GONE AND GONE!!!! :'( :'( :'(

Sorry I have not answer all your PM and Email but I'm OUT. I can't beleived how fast 40 of these went and I do not know if I can get more. If I can order more I will post it again but for now thanks. For the two that are pending payment let me as soon as you can please because I have some one on the waiting list that want them. Thanks again!!!