Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS : 350mW 635nm SolarForce L2

StokTT

Hey guys ,
I have this laser for sale ,
FILE0038.jpg

I sell this laser as a flashlight so you will have to assemble it , you only have to drop the heatsink module in the host .
Here a picture of the module
FILE0039.jpg

Assembly Video
FILE0054.mp4 video by StokTT - Photobucket

Beamshot
FILE0061.jpg

LPM video !
MOV02564.mp4 video by StokTT - Photobucket

* and ill include 2x TrustFire 2500mAh 3.7V (18650) (brand new , never used , still in original package) and a christmas gift :san: of a value of 15$
FILE0057.jpg

Im asking 180$ for it Shipped with a tracking number in Canada&USA
International buyer PM me with your postal code so i can figure out how you will have to pay more
NOTE ** Payment have to be sent in Canadian Funds !

:thanks: for taking a look and feel free to post here or send me PM if you have any Question !
StokTT

Last edited:

StokTT

The driver is a Mini X-Drive V6's For Mitsubishi 635nm from lazeerer , and Works off 1x lithium-ion 3.7v cell only and for the lens i use a 635nm-660nm AR Coated Three Element Glass Lens

is that a jayrob sink? I was wondering if you could describe how tight of a fit it is in the host?

Nice laser and a great price.
Not long ago if someone posted a WTB for 300mW+ 635nm laser for ~$200 they would get flamed for even asking. I am curious about the best duty/rest cycle for this beast. Also why are you partin with it? Planning on one with the Mitsi 500mW diode maybe?? That beam shot is epic.

hak

StokTT

Thanks Hak ,
If im selling this laser its only because i need spare money for christmas time and of course im planning to do a build with the Mitsi 500mW diode but not ATM and for the duty cycle i just let it open for about 3-4min without any issue and when i touch the heatsink it was not really warm but I suggest less than that to keep a good long life !

Always be good to the lasers!
HOW long is too long is something one does not want to find out the hard way, IMHO.

When asked why so many I say--- I need to rest them, dont I?

Lest there is any misundertanding by my above post nothing I wrote should be taken as a negative towards the OP.. good luck on the sale- nice deal and laser.;)

Last edited:
NICE HOST!
if i wasnt broke, i would pick this up in an instant!
good luck with your sale! :beer:

StokTT

Price Drop !
New Price : 180$
:anyone:
Or i could Re-Build it with a 445nm A140 diode and Lazeerer v6 driver set at 1.5A if you are interested

Last edited: