Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 300mw Small Red Laser

Im selling my 300mw red laser by forum member likeitbright.
Im selling it because battery life. after a minute or so, the lasers starts losing power. and runtime is about 3~5 minutes before it needs a charge again. i didnt bought expensive batteries so i have no idea this could be improved a bit.
Maby thats the price to pay for having a small and powerful laser.

Anyways thats not the price i want to pay for it, so its for sale.
im looking for about 100 dollar, not including shipping costs. i can only send with TNT post from the netherlands, and i have no idea how expensive that will be for a small secure package.
Here are some photo's:
ImageShack Album - 3 images

And here a video plus review back then when i received it:
YouTube - LikeItBright 300mw red laser

Im also willing to do a trade, for any other laser, thats also 200mw rated or higher and has at least double battery life as this one.

i never sold anything around here, so you're going to have to trust me. i have a 100% positive feedback on ebay, but thats also because i purchased stuff.
I accept paypal only.
with a trade i want both users(me and you) to send the laser at desame time. not waiting on each other.
search my username on other places on the net, its all me, if you want proof second me a pm at another forum or whatever.
I hope that helps gaining some trust around here.

Give me your offers other laser fanatics :D

Last edited:

DJNY

If someone pay shipping from the Netherlands to me in Austria (shouldn´t be much) I would like to be the middle man if needed. I would test the laser and check it´s output.

High powered reds are awesome btw!

If someone pay shipping from the Netherlands to me in Austria (shouldn´t be much) I would like to be the middle man if needed. I would test the laser and check it´s output.

High powered reds are awesome btw!

ah thanks. if a buyer would need a middleman ofcource :)

email/pm user likeitbright, he can confirm the mw's because he build it. and he has some reputation.(anyway back in 2009 lol)

but again thanks. i can accept a middle man :)

i'd be interested (hence the thread where i want to buy a 300mW red lol)
but would like to know a little more. it looks like an 18650 in your vid, but not sure. if an 18650, or really any battery, is only lasting a few mins powering a 300mW red then the battery must either be very bad or theres a more serious problem. like a linear driver being used with a battery who's voltage is only slightly above the red diode required voltage. Also, the focus looks like a standard aixiz ring on a standard module, so i'd be a little concerned that the focus was too loose. then again that could just happen to me because i keep losing the springs out of them lol.
I have a laserbee lpm so can measure myself

i'd be interested (hence the thread where i want to buy a 300mW red lol)
but would like to know a little more. it looks like an 18650 in your vid, but not sure. if an 18650, or really any battery, is only lasting a few mins powering a 300mW red then the battery must either be very bad or theres a more serious problem. like a linear driver being used with a battery who's voltage is only slightly above the red diode required voltage. Also, the focus looks like a standard aixiz ring on a standard module, so i'd be a little concerned that the focus was too loose. then again that could just happen to me because i keep losing the springs out of them lol.
I have a laserbee lpm so can measure myself

im very sorry but i dont know the many terms you are using. i love lasers and stuff but im not a expert.
However i can confirm they are indeed 18650 batteries ;)
EDIT: no not 18650 batteries. see below;)

just tell me what to do with using normal words :p then i'l try to my best to help.

Last edited:

DJNY

Isn´t this a 10440 Li-Ion batt in the vid? :thinking:

should be able to put out at least a few hundred mA of current for an hour... guessing the diode will only be run at a few hundred mA. Not sure what could be happening to make the run time so low. Just how much dimmer does it get after a few mins? i'd almost expect 20-50mW drop quickly, but if its very visible its probably 150mW+

should be able to put out at least a few hundred mA of current for an hour... guessing the diode will only be run at a few hundred mA. Not sure what could be happening to make the run time so low. Just how much dimmer does it get after a few mins? i'd almost expect 20-50mW drop quickly, but if its very visible its probably 150mW+

At start: burns black stuff instantly when focussed.
When it drops: i dont see any smoke no matter how i concentrate it...

I hope its the batteries.

So what's the verdict? Does it use a 18650 battery or another type? I just might be interested in your laser if you lower your price and if the middleman can verify the output power and if the problem you are experiencing is due to a defective battery.

So what's the verdict? Does it use a 18650 battery or another type? I just might be interested in your laser if you lower your price and if the middleman can verify the output power and if the problem you are experiencing is due to a defective battery.

Well im selling it because the battery life...if its somehow fixable im not planning on selling it anymore..
look at the replys what battery my laser uses. Already answered that;)