Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS 3.5Watt 445nm Copper Dominator, 2x26650 blue laser

Originally made by BLord from this thread here. Prefer Venmo over paypal. Can do local pick up if you leave in the Orange County CA area and are willing to make the trek. Zapped and burned many things laser still works great. Will throw in red safety googles.

Encap

Might help if you indicate a price.
How much interest do you expect with no idea of price?

Probably not a lot - I am trying to find current market value for this seems like 260 is a fair price ( hard to tell when looking over the for sale and trade boards) - its amazing how much more powerful things are now - so I realize the laser is on the weak side. but the components in the laser seem to not have dropped at all.

I see now I am guilty of thread necromancy - yes this laser pointer just gathers dust and every now and then I charge the batteries, make sure it works and then go back to the business of life. I would like someone else to enjoy it. When we had a snail problem this things was monster.

Hi,
Blord made these about 10 years ago correct. Back then the NDB7A75 diode was a big deal and its in a modded flashlight host.
You might want to bring the price down a bit to sell it. Just a thought ...
Rich:)

Hi,
Blord made these about 10 years ago correct. Back then the NDB7A75 diode was a big deal and its in a modded flashlight host.
You might want to bring the price down a bit to sell it. Just a thought ...
Rich:)

Thanks, I had no idea - I'll bring the price down to 156 + shipping then.