Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS 250mW Red / 130mW Blu-Ray Burning Lasers

are these even selling at a decent rate? they can't cost any more than $20 each to produce.... 250% profit seems steep
(not trying to be a dick either, so pls don't get offended)

Last edited:

Kakcoo

I want one. I've sent you a PM. Hope that's the right way to contact you about this.

D

Deleted member 8382

are these even selling at a decent rate? they can't cost any more than $20 each to produce.... 250% profit seems steep
(not trying to be a dick either, so pls don't get offended)
what does cost 20$, the kit??

Flashlight + Rkcstr + heatsink + Time/work + batteries/holder + lanyard + solder/tools... Not $20 for the kit, sorry. Perhaps I think my work is a little more of value than some of the other builders here. Also, this isn't my only job. Im a welder and work long hours during the day, so 2-4 kits a week is plenty fine for me. Also the other side projects I do for people here.

Its the kids who's only job is to build lasers and price them to sell, that make my price seem high. I feel my product is worth the price. I choose to set my product to a higher standard. You won't find jayrob kits much if any cheaper. I see it this way. If people wanna go cheap then they have their options, they can buy from darkarmyofone, after all, he has all the time in the world to build kits.

Kakcoo

The housing is very nice, and the laser was fantastic until I ruined the diode (presumably after using a too hot soldering iron). After i ruined the diode, I got some great support and directions as to how I should proceed in my quest for violet laz0r-beamz. Thank you!

Good luck with violet laz0r-beam adventurez. Hope it works out for you. If you give up feel free to take advantage of my free repair service. Ship it back to me with a new diode or $12 and pay return shipping.