Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Fs: 240 mw blu-ray laser!!! Perfect condition!

Pics are down below! This laser was built by David! He sold it to me in mid october BRAND NEW! and only used it for only 5 minutes with only periods of 10secs or less with a cool down time of 10 seconds!!! It has a glass lens made also by someone on this forum. HAS A MASSIVE ALUMINUM HEAT SINK! Also has a side cliky switch and also fits 3 AAA's so no using those odd types of batteries! This host is nice and light, not a signal scratch on it! Fits great in your hand! Also with the lens it adjustable! I focused it in and it burnt about 10-15' AWAY! This thing BURNS!

So for info or questions you have feel free to post or pm me!

Asking $260 OBO

Additional info!

This is a 240mW bluray, in a JayRob "Side Clicky" kit.
It has a flexdrive
This one has the "Lasers4U" module
It has the 405-G-1 lens already in it.
It is powered by three AAA batteries.
This one is set for great burning AND long life

PICS ARE UP! SCROLL DOWN!!!

Last edited:

:thinking: Ummm, who is David?

:thinking: Ummm, NVM, while the master has rarely been called "David", his builds are Goliaths, (or at least 8x).

Last edited:
Ok, sorry, in Vegas now will be back at home on monday to post pics. David as Dave Guin I belive. Burns reAL FAST

Ok, sorry, in Vegas now will be back at home on monday to post pics. David as Dave Guin I belive. Burns reAL FAST

You've given me eight days to just sit around drooling on myself.

~Chuck

Last edited:
OK HERE THEY ARE!!!!!!!!! The dimmer beam shot was with the blu ray glasses.... I dont have a good enough camera to take pics with it...

IMG_1447.jpg

IMG_1449.jpg

IMG_1450.jpg

IMG_1451.jpg

IMG_1451.jpg

IMG_1453.jpg

IMG_1454.jpg

IMG_1456.jpg

IMG_1458.jpg

IMG_1460.jpg