Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 200mw green portable w/pics

Going through Murudai as a middleman would probably be the best method, since BlueFusion has a bad habit of saying things are sent when they really aren't.

Hey BluFusion I'll bid $300+shipping on it. If that is an appropriate price to you, I want to use a middleman (preferably Murudai since he has a power meter!)

Hm. I might just have to take that offer... I'm still working on it for optimum output.
Just a question - no offense to Murudai, I'm just protecting myself. I'm wondering about the accuracy and calibration of his meter - mine is Coherent circuitry, Coherent head, and I don't want to be looking bad if his measurements are different to mine.
And freshert - would you like the tailcap dongle intact? Because removing it to make the tailcap a hard short is a good way to get better performance.

ahhh i want it so bad!!!
i love green focusable lasers!
only one problem! i have no money (teenager looking for a job here).
Also my 150mW KD Laser is currently going to be replaced, but I would take this laser of that, being this is probably higher quality than KD.

all I can do is make suggestions and requests. Could you take a night photo of it unfocused pointed at the clouds? it looks awesome! looks like a spot light in your hands! also, could you take a picture of it unfocused thought a window screen, it produces a checkered laser image on whatever your shining at!

BlueFusion said:
Hm. I might just have to take that offer... I'm still working on it for optimum output.
Just a question - no offense to Murudai, I'm just protecting myself. I'm wondering about the accuracy and calibration of his meter - mine is Coherent circuitry, Coherent head, and I don't want to be looking bad if his measurements are different to mine.
And freshert - would you like the tailcap dongle intact? Because removing it to make the tailcap a hard short is a good way to get better performance.
Better performance is the way to go for me. How long will it take you to "work on it for optimum output"? It's the school holidays so it shouldn't take that long...

This can be considered a rant if you want. I ordered an extremely expensive green laser from bluefusion. It was supposed to be peaking at 351mw, and averaging 332mw after 1 minute. I have not received it and it has been a very long time. I have been trying to email him and he wont respond.

I highly recommend not buying from him as it is likely he will do the same to you. I have opened a paypal dispute for all the money just now. I doubt i will receive any of it back however because he has no money in his paypal. I was counting on getting this laser, but it is obvious i am not going to receive it.

Thanks. I will stop the paypal dispute as long as it gets here within those 10 days. Dont be afraid to reply to my emails just because you said you sent it even though you didnt. I know youre probably under a lot of pressure and saying that youve sent it out even when you didnt seems like a good idea, but its not. Just let me know next time like "hey yeah i actually didnt send it, cuz i was about to go send it so i sent you that email, but i had to go somewhere instead. Ill send it out as soon as i can". Thatd be better than nothing. Just remember to keep in email contact, that was the only thing that made my start the paypal dispute.

I don't know how much creditability my comment on this is, but I have received a laser unit from bluefusion a few weeks ago. He defiantly has the ability to ship stuff.

spyrorocks said:
I don't know how much creditability my comment on this is

absolutely none. ;D jk. I hope that soon i can say the same thing about about his ability to ship stuff.

danq

spyrorocks said:
He defiantly has the ability to ship stuff.
Then why doesn't he send so much of what he's sold?
my current theory is that he sells things items more than once.

danq

danq said:
[quote author=spyrorocks link=1214469689/24#25 date=1215491896] He defiantly has the ability to ship stuff.
[/quote]
...just noticed Spyro's appropriate mis-spelling of that word - yes, indeedy, he definitely defiantly can!
;D

danq

freshert said:
BlueFusion how long will it take you to get the laser ready to ship?
rofl_purple.gif

danq

spyrorocks said:
I don't know how much creditability my comment on this is, but I have received a laser unit from bluefusion a few weeks ago.
Spyro, would you tell us exactly what it was that you received? that may help us determine what's going on here.
Thanks,
DanQ