Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 200mw green portable w/pics

tomcat

i can vouch for these lasers i have one that's focusable (DR-LAVA GB) and it beats its power by average with only the problem of cold British winters on "cold body syndrome" that all green lasers get

BlueFusion said:
no offense to Murudai, I'm just protecting myself. I'm wondering about the accuracy and calibration of his meter .

No offense taken. But my meter is horribly offended :mad:

lol, but anyway, I'd say your meter is more accurate than mine. I'd just measure to make sure it's in the right ballpark, ~200mW and not ~100mW or something :)

Holy shit, do want, especially in Australia.

Pero no tengo pesos de el pacific...

danq

360freak said:
Actually danq, I thought you were just a pot head obsessed with purple haze to be honest.
nah, no drugs needed for honesty here - I'm naturally straight [sub];-)[/sub]

but waaaay back when I was basking in the rays of enlightenment, it was Orange Sunshine :cool:

figured out though that once I learned how to get there, didn't need to hitchhike any more to make the trip - could do it by means of my own vehicle - the one my mama gave me at my birth day cerebration.
[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Murudai, that's ok then. However all things considered, I'd much prefer to sell to an aussie; even though you were first, importing lasers into this country now risks 3-5 years or $10,000. I feel the pain of all aussie laserists and I'd like to do what I can to help out. If el-taco is willing to pay, I'm willing to sell it to him.
But it's still not fixed so hang in there :)

daguin

BlueFusion said:
Murudai, that's ok then. However all things considered, I'd much prefer to sell to an aussie; even though you were first, importing lasers into this country now risks 3-5 years or $10,000. I feel the pain of all aussie laserists and I'd like to do what I can to help out. If el-taco is willing to pay, I'm willing to sell it to him.
But it's still not fixed so hang in there :)

I don't know, Blue. I might be a bit more inclined to deal offshore if I were you. Aussies might be a bit more inclined to take a drive on holiday to "collect" lasers or money from you. Your character does NOT seem to have changed.

Do you remember our deal? It is a simple thing and NOT worth much money, but it is a prime example of the mental set that got you in trouble and continues to expose your character flaws. We made a deal for equipment/materials in lieu of a cash refund. Part of that deal included a PS3 diode. When you sent my package, you "forgot" to include the diode. I let you know. You promised to get it out to me "right away." That diode was never sent.

I decided that you were not worth the trouble to keep fighting over a cheap PS3 diode. A liar is a liar until he proves otherwise. I figured you had lied simply because of a pathological need to protect your "face" from exposure. However, now it appears that you lied NOT with self image protection in mind, but rather with a specific intention in mind. You just publicly engaged in a deal to sell a PS3 diode to Things. Things has publicly stated that you did indeed send the diode. So you didn't just "forget" to send it to me because you were lying about having the diode. You decided to save it for someone with cash.

You are a sociopath who values money over people or character. I cannot even envision a process by which you could redeem yourself in my eyes now. That probably doesn't matter to you though, does it? I am no longer a potential source of funds for you. I have now, however, become a voice against you. Your belief that money is more important than people will be expressed in every warning I give to others about dealing, IN ANY WAY, with you. I now believe that you are a liar and a thief, NOT just a young man who got in over your head.

Your actions and attitudes WILL catch up with you. As you are forced to deal more and more with Australians, the odds that one of them will take legal or personal action against you rises. In addition, since this is a character flaw or a mental disease, you are also either presently or soon will be forced to continue in your dishonest ways in other areas of your life, not associated with lasers. The hammer is coming. Have a nice life.

Peace,
dave

Once again I offer my services as middle man if sold within Australia. You're gonna need it after an exposé like that ^ :-/

oh damn.
Cool down please - I can only apologise. I have no doubt that since you have become so obviously cynical your opinion will not change less a meteor hit it, but the only issue is I have a damn busy life and I plain out forgot. I've got 3 still here in front of me and you'll get it.

let's say I want to buy this n a week or so. murudai, would you be the middleman, but also verify the laser output for me for a small fee or something?

I'm not really sure if I want to do this, but if I do I want to make sure I'm not ripped off. And if you DO rip me off BF, I'll plan a holiday to wherever you live and pickup a laser when I'm there

This is just theoretical at the moment though

el-taco said:
let's say I want to buy this n a week or so. murudai, would you be the middleman, but also verify the laser output for me for a small fee or something?

I'm glad to help :)

lol, no fee (apart from enough to cover shipping back out again). I like playing with lasers, so having this laser to play around with for a few mins while I test it is payment enough :D

Haha, I figured that Murudai. I just didnt want to sound like Im asking something for nothing.

As for BF: Just let me get the funds, and I'll take this. I am willing to make an investment to try and help LPF decide BF's future, either scammer or good dealer.

Not sure if I was clear on this, but this is not a definite sale. I was merely saying, if I can muster up enough money to take one for the team (trying to do now), I will buy this.

Anyone else can buy this, Im not commited to this deal just yet.