Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 200mW focusable green laser

For sale this time is a 200mW focusable green laser. This laser can also be found on o-like just like the previous laser I sold. Link to where purchased: 200mW transformable green laser/adjustable [OLV6200] - $165.00 : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products

It costed $165, and it was purchased in Febuary 2010 about 7 months ago, untheless this laser perform very well, I honestly haven't used it much, only used in the first few months and now and then for amusment, I would rank this laser used for under 15 minutes total usage. Laser comes with and uses a 3.7 v 18650 battery, charger included, and also including 2-3 extra 18650 batteries (all rechargable) these batteries cost quite a bit, but have no need for them since I'm getting rid of the laser.

Video link: YouTube - Laser for sale: 200mW focusable green laser

Asking price: $85 shipped roughly half the price of the laser brand new. This laser is a real steal, it performs very well, and it's so powerful. Also trying to shorten my laser collection, and save the money.

pm if interested or leave a post

I'm thinking the video is enough, but please post if you want to see pics, I can take some if needed.

Last edited:

I am Sorry,that is a bad way to sell a laser(or anything).I would think that you are proud of your laser and Great price,so why would you not let a laserist check it out?If I bought a used car I would take it to a mechanic,before I bought it.You are not an honest seller in MY eyes.
Joe

I am Sorry,that is a bad way to sell a laser(or anything).I would think that you are proud of your laser and Great price,so why would you not let a laserist check it out?If I bought a used car I would take it to a mechanic,before I bought it.You are not an honest seller in MY eyes.
Joe

I recently sold my gatlin 100mW to 532 with Envy to can ask him how him about purchase if you'd like... It hurts me that you are are calling me dishonest.

Recently sold laser thread: http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/fs-gatlin-100mw-green-laser-foscusable-waterproof-55239.html

I just do not know why you would not use a middle-man to check it out before I buy it ?
I am not sure in the video,you had the laser close to those matches.I want the power tested,and make sure there is no splatter on the lens.Is this too much of a request?I am spending $85 dollars,that I would like to know the output,and quality.I am sorry if I offended you.I work hard for my money,and I would like to get what I payed for.
Joe

I just do not know why you would not use a middle-man to check it out before I buy it ?
I am not sure in the video,you had the laser close to those matches.I want the power tested,and make sure there is no splatter on the lens.Is this too much of a request?I am spending $85 dollars,that I would like to know the output,and quality.I am sorry if I offended you.I work hard for my money,and I would like to get what I payed for.
Joe

I really would use a middleman if I had the time and patience... but I'm just trying to sell this laser asap... I'm even selling it for literally a bargain, and I might even lower the price because I'm in need of money.

IsaacT

... It hurts me that you are are calling me dishonest.

This comment would seem to indicate he is refusing the middle man as well....which is a little ridiculous seeing as he has negative rep...

Prototype thank you for your comment,but did you see his rep count?I would be willing to purchase this laser,but I need a qualified laserist to check it out first(power,lens damage).I would need a middle-man.Prototype would you buy this laser without a middle-man?I do not like people telling me what to do with MY money.I work VERY hard for it.
Joe

This comment would seem to indicate he is refusing the middle man as well....which is a little ridiculous seeing as he has negative rep...

Look at my rep? take the time and read it carefully will you? I got it because of simply saying that I disaprove of guns in a thread a long while back, which I got 3 negitive reps for, I remember 1 was by a member who is now banned... Most if not all are undisevered reps. I am trying to sell the laser as soon as I can, using a middle man would take a lot of time, just to get to him, then tell you the output ect. I had no problems in selling my last laser, and like I said before he said he was happy with his purchase and you can ask him as well. I can make additional videos and take pics if needed.

I have time to buy a Good laser,I have been here a few years.Time(buy now or it's gone) is not the way I buy lasers or anything(Quick Buy NOW and Save).I am now interested in higher power lasers,so I want to make an educated purchase(like I did back in 2007).If you think that this is out of line,then so be it.
Thanks,
Joe

Prototype thank you for your comment,but did you see his rep count?I would be willing to purchase this laser,but I need a qualified laserist to check it out first(power,lens damage).I would need a middle-man.Prototype would you buy this laser without a middle-man?I do not like people telling me what to do with MY money.I work VERY hard for it.
Joe

I will consider a middle man, but first I'll let the thread go for some time... If I don't get any offers or anything, then find me a middle man and I'll send it to them to test.

In souljasai defense.....The laser he sent me came in good condition, he sent extra rechargeable batteries with it, and he kept in good contact with me. He is right about the negative rep, if you read it, its mostly over some disagreement about guns(I didnt read the thread), but the negative rep didnt seem to me to come from anything related to laser.
Go through a middle man if you really want, but I had NO trouble with him.