Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 1W+ 532nm DHOM Lab Module **PRICE DROP!!**

I'm moving again soon so it's time to part with some of my lasers! Don't worry I'm not leaving the hobby ;)

Up for sale is a nice 1W+ DHOM lab module. It it lightly used, and the PSU + driver have been removed from their original casings and additional heatsinking has been added. The driver and PSU are exposed so watch out for the electrocution hazard!

DHOM1W.JPG

This laser stays very stable near 1.25W over a 30 min period. I haven't tested it longer than that. It would probably output more if you grounded the TTL input.

This module is TTL modulated at 10khz, and modulation input is accessible via two pins on the driver board labeled "MOD".

Now only asking $500 shipped to the US! Down from $550. International buyers please contact me for a shipping quote.

Sale conditions:
You must be 18 years or older and own proper certified laser protection for 532nm to purchase this laser.
This is a class IV laser device, and is only sold as parts for integration into the final product of the buyer's design.
This laser is sold as-is and is only guaranteed against DOA.

Edit: More pics!

No fog! Lights on:
xdhom1.JPG

Lights off! The only lighting is the laser (and LPM :D)
xdhom2.JPG

Shutter was open for 1/8 sec in each pic IIRC.

Last edited:

Re: FS: 1W+ 532nm DHOM Lab Module

Depending on what it is, yes I'd be interested. Laser stuff only please. I need stuff that I can make YouTube videos about.

Anything you're interested in?

Might build something for you, or just use money. Then again, I might just drop out completely. SELEM and all, damn timing...

Can we get a few shots of it with no fog? With and without light? I haven't drooled enough yet.

Last edited:

I'll get you some more pictures today, but watch this to keep you entertained. It is a video of a very similar DHOM unit I owned. I know burning isn't your thing but the daylight beam should impress you. :D

I don't have anything specific that I want, but if you had something that you were willing to trade you could put a price on it and deduct it from the total if it was something that I wanted. I like giving my YouTube viewers a wide range of stuff so it doesn't hurt to see what you have to offer.

Have you ever played with a class IV greenie before? Bright is an understatement...

Trevor

Dang. This is really tempting... I just wish the PSU was still in the original housing.

Hmm. I'll need to think on this. :D

Trevor

sinner

I always thought about making improvements in the stock heatsinking of these psu's, and since i am a host designer heatsinking is all i ever think of.. :thinking:

Great little unit and this power output , it should be sold in no time!

Near TEM00 which is typical for units like this.

Got a few more pics for you!

No fog! Lights on:
xdhom1.JPG

Lights off! The only lighting is the laser (and LPM :D)
xdhom2.JPG

Shutter was open for 1/8 sec in each pic IIRC.

Damn...wish this came a little later in the year. SELEM...need money for SELEM...someone buy it fast..

Dropped the price down to $500! Any lower and I might as well just keep this beast to myself. :D