Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 150mW Green Laser with Enclosure

RDTech

I made a green laser with a small black plastic housing I have had working for months. It operates with CR123 battery for quite some time. Reads between 150-160mW & stings skin quickly (oops) Best offer plus shipping. I have no idea what the modules cost anymore.

PM or Mail mitch@visiblediodelasers.com
DSC02693.JPG

DSC02694.JPG

DSC02695.JPG

DSC02696.JPG

Hey Mitch== nice little laser==

Anyone looking at it can be assured that Mitch builds great lasers and stands behind his creations. I love the one I got from him and knowing its a one-of-a-kind makes it special. If I were not saving up for a better scanner set I would be making an offer.

I have met Mitch twice in person. Check out his store-- send him your opinons- he truely wants our feedback.. Len

RDTech

Hey Mitch== nice little laser==

Anyone looking at it can be assured that Mitch builds great lasers and stands behind his creations. I love the one I got from him and knowing its a one-of-a-kind makes it special. If I were not saving up for a better scanner set I would be making an offer.

I have met Mitch twice in person. Check out his store-- send him your opinons- he truely wants our feedback.. Len
Thanks for the nice words.. Mitch