Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS 12x laser + Free shipping..Price drop..

jnrpop

FOR SALE: Custom 12x laser using the Pioneer BDR-205BKS diode
Running at 350ma tested through a[/color] V5 flexdrive for a long life
Comes with the 405-G1 lens from Jayrob
Harnesses its cooling from a massive 40mm long, by 30mm diameter aluminium heatsink
So not a chance of getting warm, also thermal paste was used when it was being inserted into the heatsink for improved heat transfer
Host is the MXDL 5W super bright model, used 3x AAA batteries in a cylindrical batt holder
Host feels heavy/nice in the hand, especially with the heatsink.
Been turned on probably 10 times, no more than 10 sec each time, so no use at all.

Cant specify the output exactly, but lines up with the 450mw mark on the 12x graphs using the 405-g1. Beautiful laser

Chasing 290 USD with a aixiz acrylic or 340USD with the 405-g1 lens shipped free
Insurance extra 15 USD
Let me no what you think, Thanks in advance, Corey

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• zxsdf.jpg
    zxsdf.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 1,149
  • fdgd.jpg
    fdgd.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 908
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 918
Last edited:

jnrpop

PRICE DROP: $250USD with 405-g1 lens, parts alone well exceed this price. or throw me an offer
Thanks

hmm i'd be interested if you stuck it upto 420mA perhaps, should be fine for these diodes.

dont suppose theres a custom focus ring for it?

jnrpop

Hi fonduman
The extra 100ma wont do a thing for brightness, and you wont c much extra burning power either so let me no, 350 is pretty conservative and puts the output pretty close to the 450-500mw mark, still pretty bright.
No custom focus ring, just the focus ring that came with jayrob's lens
Free shipping also-the parts alone for the build set me back 342.50USD, my loss your gain :)
Thanks

Hi fonduman
The extra 100ma wont do a thing for brightness, and you wont c much extra burning power either so let me no, 350 is pretty conservative and puts the output pretty close to the 450-500mw mark, still pretty bright.
No custom focus ring, just the focus ring that came with jayrob's lens
Free shipping also-the parts alone for the build set me back 342.50USD, my loss your gain :)
Thanks

yeah I can see its a good deal. an 800mW hercules for 2k is a great deal too but not everyone could afford it even then. just saying that while I appreciate the value I still need to treat it as an expensive buy and get what I can out of it :D
Theres some people, if I recall, running these close to 500mA, I figure 420 should be fine. I already have a lower powered violet, so power would be the main upgrade component.