Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS $125 SS 1W 445nm Pointer w/ Rear switch

RDTech

I have FS $125 SS 1W 445nm Pointer w/ Rear switchCustom Silver laser pointer using, 1 18650 battery (3000mAh lithium with single AC plug in charger (new)) - Very bright, adjustable glass Aixiz lens. Burns great, lights cigarettes.

For more photos or information, please PM or e-mail me - justforsalestuff@hotmail.com

Possible trades include 200+mW, 532nm or Laserbee 2

Paypal only. Check my feedback on ebay "justforsalestuff" I am honest and have sold great lasers here.

Last edited:

IsaacT

Could you add a beamshot or two? For 125 this is a great price, and a nice looking host too.

this laser is sold :)
cant wait. my kind of the collection is 300mw red that gets lesser power after one minute.

this will be my first blue laser, and my first 1w laser :)

CRAP!! I just sent a PM:(
You beat me to it

sorry man.
i also had this laser in mind. its new and on a official internet shop for not to much more, and is waterproof!
maby this can make you happy :)
1W 445nm blue Laser torch/waterproof/focusable [OL445T-1W] - $189.99 : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products

i didnt bought that one because my budget was 110 dollar. and i bought this one for 165 including shipping so that 190 dollar just couldnt do it for me.

No problem Borg:) If I was going to spend that much though, I would just get one of yobresal's awesome builds for $180.00

No biggie either way. :)
If I had been paying more attention to the BST list, I would have seen it 2 days ago.

When i receive the laser, is there a easy way to paint it?
I dont really like the metal touch, and overall design isnt great at all.
Ofcource i bought this laser for its power.
But i want it pimped. With a nuclear logo for example, or some spikes on the front...
This laser looks so....standard.

Any recommendations?
Im a very bad painter myself and have no idea what do do and use.
Just tell me what to buy with a link if that is possible.

Thanks!