Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 11 older model AixiZ plastic lenses

I orderd that same pack and in the same way selecting "No option" and was sent a bill on paypall for the shipping some time later :confused: I payd it just to be nice, but gave some greif for haveing it as an option. but its probly there so you can puchace more items and only pay once for shipping.

I just shop at aixiz on e-bay now, mostly cuz i like the full thread 405 lens.
I purchased the 10blanks two times now, once for me, and once for my friend, and NEVER had to pay any shipping.

I purchased the 10blanks two times now, once for me, and once for my friend, and NEVER had to pay any shipping.

They are probably upset with you; you are supposed to add shipping to your order.

AixiZ

would be for international.

-Kendall

They are probably upset with you; you are supposed to add shipping to your order.

AixiZ

would be for international.

-Kendall
That would be a shipping upgrade if I wanted it to arrive faster.
Correct?

You know, I think I am going to mail them just now. Just to make sure.

I mean, would they have the possibility of checking out without paying the shipping, if it's needed? I don't think so...

I will let all'ya know what their reply is.

EDIT: Mail sent

Last edited:

RDTech

I have FS: 11 older model AixiZ plastic lenses, and 7 new style plastic lenses. I have no use for them. Photo links attached. They were never used, stored in plastic case. Best offer for all or part.
NEW_plastic.jpg
PLASTIC_old.jpg
OK, OK - Does anyone need these? Trades? Shipping is nominal..

Hey Mitch-:D- did you make that avatar right after being threadjacked?:cryyy:? J/K-

hang in there- might be a hard sale tho-- we all get leftover lenses when going to glass so...GL-- free bump from --Hak

Hey, how much for 3 of the new ones? With the opened back. Bearing in mind I live in the UK?

FYI: USPS First Class International is the cheapest and slowest way possible to ship items. It wouldn't be any faster.

-Kendall
No reply from Aixiz at all.

Either itdoes not matter,or they are so pissed that they do not want to talk with meh.

I'll take them all for Aixiz's rate of $0.50 each, if you can cover shipping to the UK?