Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 1.4 Watt 445nm WF-501B laser !

You own a 100mW green laser so I suppose you have a laser safety goggle. You must also know the risk involved in high-power lasers and over 18 years old.
These lasers are no toy, you must ALWAYS remember that.

If you acknowledge above then I have no problem selling the laser.
Within Europe money transfer is free of any cost if you use IBAN and BIC numbers of your bank account. I can accept PP as well. :beer:

yeah i've two pair of googles, the first is for the distance laser meter, the second for my green laser. I know the safety rules. So i'm really interested in it. We can do a electronic money transfer (in euro of course) 140 = 106 € today change (i have one bank acconut so i don't have problems with money transefer)

Hi Blord... i'm waiting for the laser! Thank you!
I've one question (already explaned in my post on general section).. if in future i want to buy the g2 lens, where i can buy it? is difficult to change (the lens)?

Sorry to jump in here but changing the lens out is extremely simple. You just unscrew the one you are using and screw the new one in. You will probably want to shorten your lens spring if it uses one. You can buy a 405-G-2 from DTR and get it shipped to you very quickly.

Blord

I have put in the standard spring from the Aixiz module. You can omit the spring if you want. The heatsink is direct press diode version and the threads are very accurate. The lens won't wobble much even without the spring.