Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 1.2watt c6 yobresal w/ safety glasses $115

yob started using them so he wouldnt have to repair people lasers after they took them apart. he posted a thread on it a while back IIRC. the only thing that doesnt look right is the batteries and charger, since he using "juice" batteries and a silver, corded, charger.

I can vouch that its a Yobresal laser. I just bought one from him about 2 weeks ago. Mine has the same warranty stickers on it. Same host, charger, and gitd button cover. Great laser!!!

I can vouch that its a Yobresal laser. I just bought one from him about 2 weeks ago. Mine has the same warranty stickers on it. Same host, charger, and gitd button cover. Great laser!!!

While I HIGHLY doubt that it's not a yob c6... that's a BAAAAAD vouch.

Reason being is the stickers are actually very common. Also daoo a known scammer from hackforums uses them on his c6 builds.

bolson

Really guys do I need to bring yob in this thread?? The thing is sold anyway. Just don't want ill informed people ruining Rep..

bolson

Infinitus that comment was more directed to jake642. I completely understand where you were coming from since they are just stickers and i could slap a sticker on anything. jake642 is ill informed in saying that this laser module is not pressed into the copper heatsink. It also kind of frustrated me that he is telling me im too new to the forum when he is sitting there with 25 posts and no rep power. No harm done though. :)

Damn... I was about to send you a PM saying I'll buy it right now... oh well...

Round and round the forums I go, where will I stop? No one knows!

Since I sent payment on October 26, I have not received the laser or any form of communication back from Bolson. Hoping it's on its way and he's just been busy. Getting worried at this point. :(

Since I sent payment on October 26, I have not received the laser or any form of communication back from Bolson. Hoping it's on its way and he's just been busy. Getting worried at this point. :(

you have to be very careful when buying from a new member... it just might be some old member (scammer) with a new nickname...

it seems he wasn't online since 29th-oct... did he gave you a phone number? skype? msn? anything?

did you see the laser on video in live chat? how was everything arranged ? PM? :yabbmad:

i really hope you weren't scammed but so far no reply from him sounds like it ...:scowl:
how did you send the payment ? paypal? if so did you specify as buying goods or gift?

Single mode. I used 30 sec both on and off. Used for a couple months.

didn't anyone notice that?? how come 445nm diode is single mode? since when? i want one too!
EDIT: NEVER MIND THAT I UNDERSTOOD THAT THE DIODE WAS SINGLE MODE NOT THE DRIVER! :D

also notice the beam ? there is reflection beam right next to the main? bad lens? bad diode?
or is that another laser next to it?? cant say really... not much info on that...

no video either.... very low info on it... you shouldn't rush in buying something like that...

Last edited:
I guess I need to be more careful. Everything was arranged by PM. It was through PayPal as goods. I'll get my money back if it really was a scam. Not looking good, though.

well you can wait for a while and file a dispute ... let's see what happens...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 22482

Thats a lot of time. Did you pay through PayPal? Not telling you to chargeback but no reply for five days is a lot.

Yes. I did. It didn't come through the mail today, either. I'm pretty sure it's not coming since it was to ship on the 27th.

Yes. I did. It didn't come through the mail today, either. I'm pretty sure it's not coming since it was to ship on the 27th.

You tried contacting bolson by every means you have?

You have up to 45 days to file a dispute, so if you don't hear back from him soon, do definitely file one.

Make sure to also escalate it to a claim... if you don't disputes are automatically dismissed.

It's been escalated to a claim. He hasn't been back on here , responded to my emails, or responded to PayPal yet. I hope he spent my money on something nice!