Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS:  Assorted HeNe's

V

V1.15

Coherent said:
I can't believe the green HENE is still up for sale.  Usually they go for hundreds of dollars on ebay.
Yea, but stuff is not moving on EBay either... I think people are finally looking at the economy and saying "whoa, this is pretty messed up." I have put a few items up on EB myself that 6 months ago would have easily sold, and for my asking price. Right now I am mulling over offers on items that are about HALF of what they are worth (worth meaning "EBay worth" based on 'completed auctions') on unique, but [usually highly] sought after items. It's bizarre. Are Americans turning fiscally responsible?? :eek: weird!

Either that, or more people have lost jobs/income than our corporate-owned media is letting on.... which is always a fine possibility knowing those turkeys.

That greenie will move at that price. That offer is too good to be true! Too bad I have no real need for it, and no where to set it up now. Who knows though... if I got a realistic offer on EB, I may come back and snatch that up if someone else has not already - for the sheer historical value alone! A gas greenie... too cool!!!

daguin

Only one left folks.  $40 shipped in the US:

HeNe3 -- This one requires a 12VDC power source.  The PSU puts out 1250VDC @ 4mA.  It is a Spectra-Physics Model 102-2.  The laser is putting out 3mW.

hene5-1.jpg

Peace,
dave

Razako

Re: FS:  Assorted HeNe's

Just got mine in todays mail. Thanks for the lightning fast shipping.

daguin

Coherent said:
Just got mine in todays mail.  Thanks for the lightning fast shipping.

You're very welcome. I figure that once you pay for it, it is yours. I shouldn't be holding onto your stuff ;)

Peace,
dave

daguin

Ham549 said:
My first Laser pointer didn't have a LD it had some cone shaped glass thing was that a HeNe? and what are beam specs I thought the beam was only as good as the optics that focused it?

Sorry. A "some cone shaped glass thing" is not enough information.

Peace,
dave

daguin

This will be my only "bump" and it will include a price drop to $35, shipped in the US

Only one left folks.  $40   $35 shipped in the US:

HeNe3 -- This one requires a 12VDC power source.  The PSU puts out 1250VDC @ 4mA.  It is a Spectra-Physics Model 102-2.  The laser is putting out 3mW.  

hene5-1.jpg

Peace,
dave