Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

frustrated

Have any of you guys sometimes get so disgusted you want to throw in the towel and quit? I mean it's been lions 10 Christians 0 . I am tired of this fight. this RGB is the last straw. Need some encouragement I had nothing but trouble with this cheap power supply from laserlands. and now it don't work, I am trying to get this laser I ordered on Ebay and paypal won't release my funds. Just not been a good week.

It takes anywhere from 15 days to a month to get stuff from them in China. They give you a time limit when you buy something on eBay and you have to wait until it passes to open a dispute. I never leave feedback until I can confirm the item I ordered works right. It gives me leverage when something shows up dead, or not functioning properly.

SX4rJMK.jpg

Reactions: GSS
i somewhat know what you mean dressur4 :( i hope things get better my friend.

diachi

It takes anywhere from 15 days to a month to get stuff from them in China. They give you a time limit when you buy something on eBay and you have to wait until it passes to open a dispute. I never leave feedback until I can confirm the item I ordered works right. It gives me leverage when something shows up dead, or not functioning properly.

I've had stuff take closer to 8 months to show up before... Doesn't happen often but it has happened.

Reactions: GSS

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
That's ridiculous. It would of been quicker for you to make the journey there and back yourself Diachi.

Encap

That's ridiculous. It would of been quicker for you to make the journey there and back yourself Diachi.

Back in the heyday of Wicked Lasers when the Arctic S3 came out an 8 month wait for one was often common.

Last edited:
There have been rare occasions where I had to wait a very long time for something to arrive. It is almost always the USPS's fault. By then I have gotten my money back. Last time it happened was about a year ago. It showed up after three months. I went back, found the PP account that refunded me and paid for it. It was the right thing to do.

Have any of you guys sometimes get so disgusted you want to throw in the towel and quit? I mean it's been lions 10 Christians 0 . I am tired of this fight. this RGB is the last straw. Need some encouragement I had nothing but trouble with this cheap power supply from laserlands. and now it don't work, I am trying to get this laser I ordered on Ebay and paypal won't release my funds. Just not been a good week.
What's wrong with the RGB Laser ????
How about a pic of your RGB Laser that has
got you down. Maybe we can help to get it
up and running if it is not totaled.

Up here in Quebec... When I order anything
from China... I don't expect it to show up
before at least 4-5 weeks. It's just how it
is with free shipping.
You can get things a lot faster but be prepared
to dish out a few more $$$$.

Jerry