Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Frozen Dragon - Big as a Fighter jet

Don't really know what to make of this. The fossils were found decades ago and only now is one paleontologist thinking it is a new species. Well, maybe. Then again, maybe not. It was an interesting read, however.

Don't really know what to make of this. The fossils were found decades ago and only now is one paleontologist thinking it is a new species. Well, maybe. Then again, maybe not. It was an interesting read, however.
What makes me curious is I thought all reptiles are exothermic and this was soaring in cold northern winds..

What makes me curious is I thought all reptiles are exothermic and this was soaring in cold northern winds..
Yeah, they are usually cold blooded. I'm wondering if they might have been more fowl than reptile. You don't see reptiles in the coldest places now.

Hmmm...Maybe it was warm...back then !! Hey...The Sahara desert was a tropical jungle 5000 years ago ( IIRC)...SOoooo….the earth changes....and the Dinosaur was in rapid decline...BF the major Asteroid hit in the Gulf Of Mexico....Who the hell knows what used to be !!! Some things have geological records in the rock....some things are just wild ass guess's !!

Recently....a great amount of Eel DNA has been documented in Loch Ness ??? Well...could be a lot of Eel's are having fun in the Loch....or a few big Eel's are slithering around ….and being SHY !!! ??? Who knows ??

CDB

Last edited:
Hi Tero,
Interesting just imagine one of these flying around in the present. Pretty scary , think were going to need bigger bird feeder..
Rich:)
Yeah, I can imagine :p

frozen_drago.png

The head and beak seem to be as large, if not larger, than the body, thorax, of this bird. I would suspect they are carnivores and their crap might be considerably larger than that of cattle.