Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Free stuff.

Those companies sell the home addresses to vacation brokers, marketing companies, credit card companies, ect.

Spam is big money if you have the right connections to sell to.

Those companies sell the home addresses to vacation brokers, marketing companies, credit card companies, ect.

Spam is big money if you have the right connections to sell to.

yes, I often receive some spam emails in my mailbox. But in my view, I would never do bussiness with them for they don't care the felling of customers. I will never do such kind of foolish things to send spam email

dnar

hey TJ, is the link you provided a spoofed addy that gives you all the votes?

Just checkin :wink:

There was a really sneaky scam going on for a while yrs ago, maybe it still does. If you hit "unsubscribe" they did, which was fine by law. Then they sold your email address to a group that collected them. I saw an offer once for a CD with 1 Million Active Email Addresses $100. If the spammer got 1% replies or sales from the CD addresses it was well worth the $100 and starts the cycle all over.

It is big business. The best thing to do is use a spam filter or have multiple email accounts.

Hey T_J... I'm willing to drop out for you to get into the Reviews...
No sweat bro...:beer:
PM me....;)

Jerry

Hey T_J... I'm willing to drop out for you to get into the Reviews...
No sweat bro...:beer:
PM me....;)

Jerry

Nooo, dont be silly. I know it may seem I'm doing stuff for a free laser, but I like fair play better. I'm happy just being on the list. Plus this thread helps everyone on the list. So we'll let it play out.

Thanks bro. :beer:

I know why I didn't get picked. It wasn't the fact I've only been here a couple months.
I think it was when I posted my over spec 5mw 532nm Green shoots a beam way farther than 532nm! :crackup:

Nooo, dont be silly. I know it may seem I'm doing stuff for a free laser, but I like fair play better. I'm happy just being on the list. Plus this thread helps everyone on the list. So we'll let it play out.

Thanks bro. :beer:
Only six more votes and you're a shoe in....:eg:

Jerry

you are still 7 votes behind Jerry!

3857-t-j.bmp

3856-lasersbee.bmp