Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

free ps3

jake21

i no how u can get a free ps3 contact me for more details

or u can use it for the diode lol

*cough*Ponzai scheme.

Theres no real way to get a FREE ps3, its simply too good to be true.

Most sites require you to signup for offers that usually cost money, then make you refer 5-10 other people to do the same, and only once those 5-10 other people complete their offers (and maybe refer 5-10 other people each), do you get your item.

Ponzai scheme.

jake21

yea i getting mine u are write though u have to buy some thing i bought posters for 3 dollors all u have to do is get 10 people to sign up and its urs if enterested let me no and ill give u the site to sign up

I have only ever found one legit site for "free" stuff, and thats this site, other than that its usually just the classic ponzai.

dingle

If any of you ever get the urge to take part in one of these, try and go through a site run by Gratis Internet. They're pretty much the most legit pyramid scheme people, made famous by the freeipod website that was all over TV a few years ago.

jake21

yea that is what this is but u can get a free ps3 money ipod ect.....

MONEY GOOD!!

jake ill pay you $3+ shipping for ur ps3, ill even add in a BR driver... u got it for free so u got nothing to lose!

lolzmfao, I followed your link anyway just to help you, heres mine: http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=4667162

so, how on earth do I get 10 referrals???

lol I should just use a proxy and make like 10 fake accounts with different e-mails and names just to get those referrals...

im off to download a proxy,

amk

lolzmfao rotflmao rotfl LOL

I jsut did the proxy thing, and it worked...

regards,

amk

So, is it an easy site to scam? How much money are you actually putting out in total if you make all the referrals yourself?