Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Fourth of July

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
unnamed.jpg

I remember around 1977 when I started High School there was kid who was missing his thumb.
I think he made a homemade bomb by using a bunch of M-80's and it didn't go right :rolleyes:

Years later I heard he had one of his big toe grafted on that hand.
If true that hand had to have stuck out with a fat big toe in its place?? :unsure:

On another note i'm dreading hearing my cat cry and tremble something fierce from the fireworks.
Its not just the scheduled ones from the City but all the people that light them off during the day and night.

Anyways, have fun everyone!

Last edited:
Yeah, I was listening to fireworks last night. They set them off early here. Tonight should be much worse.

• Wow
Reactions: GSS
I remember around 1977 when I started High School there was kid who was missing his thumb.
I think he made a homemade bomb by using a bunch of M-80's and it didn't go right :rolleyes:

Years later I heard he had one of his big toe grafted on that hand.
If true that hand had to have stuck out with a fat big toe in its place?? :unsure:
Toe grafted onto his hand ..... that must have stuck out like a sore dumb. ( not a typo )

• Haha
Reactions: GSS
Toe grafted onto his hand ..... that must have stuck out like a sore dumb. ( not a typo )
I wonder if his hand smells like his feet do?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-06 082033.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-06 082033.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 2

Back