Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Found really cool, cheap optical assemblies if anyone wants one!!

After doing a little research im afraid $10 shipping to the netherlands is just too optimistic. It cost more than that just to ship these to a different state. If you really want these youre going to have to up you budget a bit. Otherwise leave it for someone more enthusiastic about them as there are only 3 left as i type this

Were you able to ship mine today? Tracking info would be appreciated.

-Thanks

I received your payment and packaged it all up last night but I didnt get a chance to print out the label or take it to be shipped yet. I get off late this evening but i pinky promise ill send it off before i go to bed and send you the info. :)

EDIT: Just posted it and tracking info sent to your email! :)

Last edited:
Thanks, should be received tomorrow. Sorry I have not been able to reply sooner, had a wedding saturday to attend, xmas lights went up sunday, wife wrapped presents last night while I was working on one of the gifts and made dinner. I appreciate the update here as I don't really check my email too often.

I just wanted to update that I did receive the unit and it looks promising.

Thank you to BritishKid

(Double Post Warranted in this situation)
I will update once I have the chance to post pictures.

I just got mine yesterday as well. Have yet to open them up. I was playing with my laser projector for like four hours straight last night. These mounts should work great whenever I get around to building my own rgb projector.. but until then I'm saving for a kvant clubmax 3000