Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

forum viewing problem

Hey guys first off awsome forum there are some amazing projects available and some really knolageable people but was wondering first off the problem when I surf the forum on by blackberry I keep getting this error saying I'm sorry this page is to large closing website now I know that is a thing to do with my phone and not the forum but I got a app called tapatalk that allowes you to load the threads and posts in the app without the advertising to limit ram usage but the app needs the forum to have the tapatalk plugin to be installed on the forum and I was wondering if this would be possible if that could be done I know that that decision is up to the forum admins but I wasn't sure who to contact thanks guys

DJNY

I also have a problem. Can´t read your post.

Have you ever seen this symbol below?

i somewhat dont beleve you i can read it perfectly on my blackberry and on my computer maybe u need glasses :s

You wrote what we call a brick. No punctuation, or paragraphs. No one reads bricks here.

Kevlar

coldshadow, the administrator of this forum, has said that taptalk had security flaws in the past and he doesn't trust it.

If you need to view it on a mobile, get a different one. There are apps available for Iphone and android.

I can view this forum on my Droid X's web browser just fine. The Droid X doesn't even have one of the new duel-core processors so I'm guessing your phone is fairly old.

Hey guys first off awsome forum there are some amazing projects available and some really knolageable people but was wondering first off the problem when I surf the forum on by blackberry I keep getting this error saying I'm sorry this page is to large closing website now I know that is a thing to do with my phone and not the forum but I got a app called tapatalk that allowes you to load the threads and posts in the app without the advertising to limit ram usage but the app needs the forum to have the tapatalk plugin to be installed on the forum and I was wondering if this would be possible if that could be done I know that that decision is up to the forum admins but I wasn't sure who to contact thanks guys

That has to be the NEW Longest single Sentence in history....

I can't read that mass of characters crap...

Get with the program and try to use Human grammar.

Jerry

Road to truth

Road to the Truth can be found at the following address: truenewworld.com
(attention, it is not the ad of the site - it is the ad of the Truth).

DJNY

Who rated this thread with 5 stars :thinking:

Humanetigorr, there is no truth in the world.

Reported for being an idiot.

Re: Road to truth

Aren't you supposed to be going door to door
annoying people....:thinking:
IMO...you picked the wrong Forum for preaching.....:eg:

Jerry

Re: Road to truth

I advise you to take it to the religion thread

or the fail thread
or the chuck norris thread

I have no problem viewing the forum on my Blackberry using the Opera Mini browser. It's a lot better than the default one anyway. It uses up less memory to load web pages.

Mo13

Yeah I'm not reading that. Welcome to the forum, and learn to at LEAST put some periods in your compilations of letters before clicking the submit button.