Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For sale- sanwu pocket 445nm 500mw G2 lens

I'm sorry to hear that, Ushan. I hate to see people having to sell off lasers just to make ends meet. I guess I have just been lucky as I have a huge stock of lasers and laser related parts. You never know when your fortunes may change.

Ushan

Thanks Paul, thing's were fine up untill my friends dog (old English bulldogge) passed away along with her puppies which we needed to sell to get us started in CO. really screwed us over and nobody expected this

Last edited:
Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. I've heard Bulldogs have trouble in giving birth. I hope things get better for you soon.

BobMc

Best wishes with your sale. Sorry to hear your forced into it. Hoping things improve for you. Keep the faith, this too will pass! :)

Ushan

I get my first paycheck in a week; if you haven't sold this by then, I'd more than likely buy it from you!

Still for sale, also have a Sanwu Challenger II in 405nm 1w if you'd be interested in that as well? Need gone ASAP

BobMc

Congrats on your sale. Somebody got a beauty of a little laser. :)