Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For Sale! Red 120mw Laser

To be honest i think we all want the 167mw one, but to be honest i will be happy with any.
I have no way of checking so even when i get it i won't know what it is, unless they are marked

Kenom

they should include a note telling what the average output power is on the one you get. At least I asked him to so if you don't then he was on too many pain pills. HEHE!

Alright, thats cool.
Otherwise i wouldn't be able to tell if i got the high power one or not ;D

Arrrrrgh!!!

I got it, it arrived, woooooo!!!!

However i havn't got any batteries as i wasn't expecting it to arrive to soon and also it doesnt say what output it is, Greg could you tell me?

Kenom

YOurs is 154.2mw. Take good care of it and keep duty cycle down to about 2 minutes max. what's your initial impression?

Thats a very good question as i havn't got any batteries yet as i wasn't expecting it to be here so soon, im gonna buy some in town today and will give a full review later tonight.

As far as build quality goes its brilliant, i was suprised at how mini it actually was, i was expecting more like 4-5 inches long, so that was a very nice surprise. It looks as if i could have just bought it in a shop its that well put together.

I can't wait to get batteries now ;D

Thanks Kenom, and also thanks to Greg for testing them :)

tomcat

i hope I got the 167mw :p or the 154 it MAY have arrived today ( wed) but i think thurs-fri cant wait XP
i did pay a little more than he said :p coz its nice stuff and the prospect of getting the best of the batch :)

Kenom

Tomcat You did get teh 167mw one. Hopefully you get it soon and will enjoy it. Buy a few cr123's though. they do last a good long time but when they die, they DIE. if the laser doesn't work anymore first thing replace the battery. On mine when the battery got dead it just instantly went from bright to dim so fast I though i'd blown the diode.

I can pop balloons, light matches, sting my skin and cut electrical tape, this thing is a beast once you get the focus right it smokes stuff instantly

Can't wait for night now, i will be taking some sky pics and stuff. :D

Kenom, I was wondering how much will it cost if i wanna buy one from you the same one as the 154.2mw one Randomer3 bought from you. I'm from singapore so how much would it cost for it to reach here? ::)

S

SenKat

Off topic replies have been moved to [link=http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1192027071]This Thread[/link]

hey Kenom
I am from Vietnam
How much does it cost (shipping).
do you have a green one (75mW)

Hey Ken,
Do you still have any for sale?
Can you send me the payment details if you do?
Chuck