Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For Sale! Red 120mw Laser

Alright thats great, if you werent going to test them i was gonna send mine to timelord anyway so this saves me the bother.

Are they labeled so you know whose is whose? if not i bagsy the one with the highest peak and average output ;)

Thank Kenom :)

Kenom

LOL I will put them together in a batch. (all together) and ship them all in the same package to be tested. They will then be selected at random to go to whomever. No favoratizm here! LOL It did give me a good laugh though.

S

SenKat

I will post the appropriate paypal address for bribes.....Muahahahahahaha !

Kenom

Oh he's an evil man! LOL. trying to circumvent my random and impariality.

S

SenKat

I STILL havent received any bribes...I may have to send out pet-store lasers then......hehehehehehehehehe

Kenom

I'm still seeing there may be interest for this and I'm here to let you know that I can still assemble one more laser until I get some more diodes.

Ashton

Just wanted to say they look great, kenum, IF I Were in the market I'd buy one, but I'm trying to build my own, great job though and good luck!

And if you cant afford money, I suggest you try sending senkat cookies, that's always worked well for me it eh past with other ppl ;) lol!

Kenom

Update on power of the three I built for these guys.
138mw

154.2mw

167.3mw

random drawin on who gets what.

myles

Kenom said:
Update on power of the three I built for these guys.
138mw

154.2mw

167.3mw

random drawin on who gets what.  

well i hope i get the 167.3mw one ;) .....