Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For Sale: Nova Lasers X-Series X75 532nm Laser

I think that was because I offered him $90 and he said "The best I can do is $110." Kind of overpriced IMO. I agree with gozert on that %100.

Excuse me bud, I offered you free shipping on the listed price, which you agreed to but then asked me to wait weeks for you to prepare. When finally ready, you offered $80 not $90, to which I said no, that's not what we agreed on. Then you said ok, you'd get the correct amount, after another week or so offered $90.

If you thought it was too high, why PM me in the first place saying you wanted it? Guys as I said, I appreciate the input, but this potential buyer is clearly going with the crowd, swayed by your unwarranted opinions. If you think it's too high please keep it to yourself, This is my FS thread not an interest thread. Please be respectful and stop it.

Excuse me bud, I offered you free shipping on the listed price, which you agreed to but then asked me to wait weeks for you to prepare. When finally ready, you offered $80 not $90, to which I said no, that's not what we agreed on. Then you said ok, you'd get the correct amount, after another week or so offered $90.

If you thought it was too high, why PM me in the first place saying you wanted it? Guys as I said, I appreciate the input, but this potential buyer is clearly going with the crowd, swayed by your unwarranted opinions. If you think it's too high please keep it to yourself, This is my FS thread not an interest thread. Please be respectful and stop it.

I didn't mean to be disrespectful, I was confused. I thought when I offered $90 you meant "I can do free shipping on $90" not just "I can do free shipping on $120" Sorry for everything. I can delete my post, if you want.

Pman

First off on the laser you need to show a couple very clear pictures with lots of light as I've noticed that the actual condition of an item is easily hidden with poor lighting. I am NOT saying you are hiding anything but that I've seen this issue first hand. Second, you need to show it working. Third, I honestly love the presentation of the unit with the special case it has which in my opinion adds real value.
I would consider this a show piece and not something I would handle often. The output isn't anything special really unless it is very stable and possibly has an IR filter so that the measured output is actually as stated (I personally don't care about IR as some do unless it's over 10% and not a cheapo unit).
As far as the comments go I would agree that the price is a bit too high if it is actually in like new condition mainly because of the age. All electronics degrade or fail over time and that needs to be taken into account here.
It's not my "style" really to get on others openly about pricing but that doesn't mean I won't comment on it. It means I'm going to try to not be mean/condescending as it's completely unnecessary. I don't see the point.
I will get it on for unsafe foolishness that could hurt someone/thing and/or bring shame to our forum or hobby. Don't see any of that here. Can't we tone things down a bit? We need new members and others to not leave;)
That all being said good luck getting others to not comment on pricing in general.

I'm reducing my price for the final time to what I believe is fair. $100 with free shipping. The pen is very well constructed and has seen very little use, it is still in excellent condition despite being an older laser.

I ask again, please no more thread hijacking. Thank you.

gozert

I ask again, please no more thread hijacking. Thank you.

Just put it on ebay man. That way you have a fair chance of selling it. Almost everyone here knows a thing or two about lasers which, as you may have noticed, results in zero interest for the laser.

Last edited:

diachi

Seems like a reasonable price to me (Although at the high end of reasonable...) IF the unit is still in good condition, low use and still making the spec'd power.

These pens (Different name, same hardware) still go for $150 new from Dragon Lasers. They are quality pens.

That said - some fresh pictures in better lighting may help.

Last edited:

Pman

Those are good pics. Any chance you could throw in a pic of it working?

gozert

You should edit your OP with the pictures. This will probably sell eventually due to it's nearly new condition.

Here u go

Laser used around dusk in back yard <----- clicky

I also changed the front page to add all pictures into 1. I posted pictures of the pen working but it didn't seem obvious in the post. Hopefully on the OP with the proper link people can see it now.

Last edited:

diachi

Damn, that is in really good condition - I had one years ago that wasn't nearly as clean and mark free as that! Love the beam quality on these units.

Good luck with the sale - Had I not just dropped a bunch of money on a 1W 638 I'd be interested!

Last edited:
Damn, that is in really good condition - I had one years ago that wasn't nearly as clean and mark free as that! Love the beam quality on these units.

Good luck with the sale - Had I not just dropped a bunch of money on a 1W 638 I'd be interested!

Thank you, and also thank you to those requesting more pictures and information. I hope it helps anyone interested.