Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For Sale: Nova Lasers X-Series X75 532nm Laser

Hey guys!

So this is a laser that was purchased here on the forums (thank you cmendoza!) and I have really enjoyed it. I've used this once in a blue moon for star pointing or to impress my friends, that's about it. Since it has been in my hands it has had probably 1 hour of total run time, and that's over the span of 2 years. Kept in case, still mint, still crisp.

SPECS: Peak output 91.0mW
Average output 86.0mW
532nm Pen design, made September 4th, 2008

The design of the pen I really like, it doesn't look like a DIY pen, it looks incredibly professional, something that would be in the pocket of a professor or someone wearing alligator shoes and khakis. See for yourself.

I'm not in a hurry to sell it, but I would like to pass it along to someone who can appreciate it more than I can, I just don't find enough time to stargaze anymore.

PRICED REDUCED! Asking SOLD for it. U.S. only, Paypal preferred.

Case

Pen and case

Warranty Card

Better lighting photos

Better lighting photos

Better lighting photos

Laser used around dusk in back yard

Hope these updated pictures help, if anyone needs more simply ask.

UPDATE: This laser is SOLD

Last edited:

gozert

Honestly, $120 is not a realistic price for a laser that dates back to 2008 and is already second hand.

APEX1

I agree with Gozert on this one! It's definitely a very nice laser but price is just a little to high! no disrespect bud! :)

Thanks for the input guys, these are opinions you can PM me if you wish, but for the sake of the sale, please don't discourage others, they can make their own offers and their own opinions of the value.

Here is some more images of the beam, I tried taking them at night but unfortunately my camera isn't the best at capturing light at night.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

gozert

I don't think it would matter if we sent a PM instead. People that buy in this section generally know a thing or two about lasers, and also know that you want too much for what it is. Were it a brand new laser, then you would've likely sold it. But 7 years is not exactly new. I had lowered the graphics card that I recently sold by 100$ too, because people told me it was too much for something that wasn't brand new.

If you really don't want people commenting on your thread about your item being too expensive, then I'd say Ebay is a better place for you.

Last edited:
Price drop $110 w/ Free shipping.

Thank you for all the inquiries so far.

Gozert does have a point on this one!

IMO a fair price would be around $75-$80. This is still a little higher then what could be found on the market, but it being a CNI laser keeps it's value at a little higher margin.

Best of luck :)

-Alex