Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For Sale NEW 6X blu-ray sled

jayrob

Ultimately it is up to the seller, but it is common courtesy to sell to the first person who responds...

The sale that you are talking about Dark, was different in that the items were 'up for bid'. With a date that the bidding would end on.

Last edited:

yes i did, I was just making a point.

I believe this sled is truely a GGW. it looks like one. and if not, thats what paypal is for :D

Have you got your CR2 goin yet daguin?

Ultimately it is up to the seller, but it is common courtesy to sell to the first person who responds...

The sale that you are talking about Dark, was different in that it was 'up for bid'. With a date that the bidding would end on.

you are right Jay, I wasnt trying to start anything. just was posting an example. but your 100% right.

He DID say or best offer though. and I offered a good amount more than $35, so hopefully i get it, becaus eif i DO, I can get BRYCE's owed GGW in module with flex to him ASAP.

Tyler

you are right Jay, I wasnt trying to start anything. just was posting an example. but your 100% right.

He DID say or best offer though. and I offered a good amount more than $35, so hopefully i get it, becaus eif i DO, I can get BRYCE's owed GGW in module with flex to him ASAP.

Tyler

To Glenn you mean.

Last edited:

daguin

yes i did, I was just making a point.
I believe this sled is truely a GGW. it looks like one. and if not, thats what paypal is for :D
Have you got your CR2 goin yet daguin?

<shakes head about PayPal comment>

I haven't gotten to work on it yet. See the "bullfighting thread." I am busy battling "invaders." Maybe that's why many of my examples used ants :yabbmad:

Peace,
dave

jayrob

Tyler

Your right...

It does say 'best offer'. I didn't see that!

But it is irritating that the picture is cut off right at the point where you need to see if the extra heatsink is on the blu-ray diode...

Last edited:
Good point dark. I forgot about the best offer part. Sorry for the asshole comment. You're right. And the seller can sell to whomever her wishes. I don't want it anymore, it's not worth a confrontation.

no! no confrontation, I was simply making a point. I want peace :) You can still buy it friend, we're all equals here. you have just as much right as I do to try and buy this item, and i actually hope you get it! I just kind of wanted it to take care of a situation that i have going on that needs fixing ASAP. instead of ordering a sled from china, ya know?

@BRYCE - so you want the module sent to glenn now? he didnt tell me that, thank you. may I ask why? you may PM me rather if you wish friend.

sorry about the paypal comment. what i meant was if it was a 4x sled, and he confirmed it was a GGW, it would be eligable for not as described. I didnt mean take advantage of paypals duspute service. not one bit. I was just sayin, if you bought it, and it turned ou to be a 4x, you could most likely kindly return the item via PM, or paypal if necisarry. that is all :) sorry for the missunderstanding. :cheers:

and i'll have to take a look at that thread... ants?? im confused. going ro read up :)

Tyler - Dark Lasers

It sounds like you may need it more than me. I already bought one from Glenn but I was just picking this one up as a back up in case I fry the first one. I am using both the red and violet diodes to make matching mxdl 200mW lasers. Should be a piece of cake.

LarryQ

Yes..I agree the picture cut off right where the heatsink is located...

Photobucket screwed me...

I re-posted a better picture...at least it cut off further down the image...

Here is how I see it...

Yobresal was first..but darklasers gave be a better offer.

I did post "Or Best Offer"...and to be fair to whomever really wants it...just make a better offer than Darklaser.

Daguin...you should recognise the writing on the box!...hehehe...It's yours....
I never used the sled I bought from you!..hehehhehe

Usually I accept Dibs...but this has turned a bit ugly...and the only fair way to anyone interested is for THEM to make the decision how much it is worth TO THEM!

Please post your offer here so no one thinks I'm doing something unfair behind the scenes.

Does this sound acceptable?

Larry

daguin

New pic shows the correct heat sink for a 6X

I don't think that is my writing. It looks too neat. I may have mailed stuff for someone else (maybe Glenn)

Or I could just be getting so old that my brain is taking a break ;)

Peace,
dave

@BRYCE - so you want the module sent to glenn now? he didnt tell me that, thank you. may I ask why? you may PM me rather if you wish friend.

Glenn was nice enough to provide me with another GGW sled and flexdrive out of his own pocket. So you owe him those, not me.

Ok, sending it to glenn if the seller chooses me. i'd like to get it ASAP to help glenn out, i feel horrible for the mix-up.

So I offer what i said in my PM, and i'll pay for faster shipping. PM me if this is an acceptable offer. i'll also cover your paypal fees as well. those always stink lol.

Tyler - Dark Lasers