Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For Sale - 500mw Green Laser with Battery/Charger

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
alexis, just wondering, any reason why you're selling your new laser after only one week?

Last edited:
You may want to get this metered. I highly doubt its actual output is even close to 500mW...especially considering it is from lazerer.

You may want to get this metered. I highly doubt its actual output is even close to 500mW...especially considering it is from lazerer.

Yea hopefully soon I'll get this thing metered. There are some members with a LPM close by where I live so Hopefully they will help me out.

Encap

. Lazerer Sells this Exact Laser for $299.99 +Tax.
Price: $180 Plus $5 Shipping.
If using Paypal then Add 3% or Chase QuickPay.

OK, others sell the exact same laser for $380 some for more--is meaningless at LPF pretty much.

Would guess the output is approx 400mW including IR --output of just 532nm green w/o IR could be up to 25% less so 300mW and minimally %5---so is likely to be between 300mW and 385mW of 532nm output.

Now on price you will need to drop you price to move it on LPF --not sure if you realize same but this exact laser includingl laser goggles, battery, charger and gift box is selling on special sale , new,for $89.00 + $23.72 shipping to USA --Total of $112.72 OXLasers OX-GX7 focusable burning 500mW green laser pointer flashlight with 5 star caps light cigarettes, View green laser 500mw, OXLasers Product Details from Shanghai Oxlasers Electronics Co., Ltd. on Alibaba.com
I don't think you want to risk making an LPF member who doesn't know any better at moment angry at you for selling it to him at $180 + $5shipping ---is not good for LPF, not good for you, and not good for other member who purchased it.

Best bets are -- get it LPMed and then repost it for sale at a more reasonable price ---OR---put it on ebay if you want that much---heck put it on ebay for $595 or best offer and see what happens. If you sell 1 @ $595 order 6 more, keep one for yourself and put 5 pieces for sale on ebay!!

Just a thought.

:can:

Last edited: