Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Focusing ring for aixiz modules/lenses

thats fine..:beer: assumption wasn't the right word to use now that i think about it :undecided:

It's cool. I know what you meant anyway. A lot of people complain about the price of things even though they have no experience with what kind of work goes into the things they are buying. :beer:

O man what a nit picky asswipe just send money and you'll get what you get J/K :crackup:

Of course you can see a picture, I call this one The Bullet :D

As you can see it's approx the height of 3 to 4 standard Aixiz focus rings, of course if you state so when
you order I will make it shorter :bday:

So as I said before they are $5.00 each, that is a sale price and won't last long as these aren't made on a NC lathe, they
are made by me by my hand on a standard lathe and I would like to get more like $7.50 each, but for a while I'll sell them at the sale price.

The Bullet now only $5.00ea :D

I love them. Send me the directions for purchasing and I'll take 3 or 4 of the .690x.490 Thanks I really love the look of these things. :takeit:

jimdt7

How much is it for the short bullets ? Also how long is your sale going to be ?

Jim

They are all $5.00ea right now ! for at least 10 more min :crackup:

They will be on sale for a week or until my stock runs out then it's the regular price of $7.50ea
it dose not matter if it's the 490x490 or the 640x490 they are all the same price ;)

How much is it for the short bullets ? Also how long is your sale going to be ?

Jim

I received my extended length focusing rings from flaminpyro today and I F-ing love them. The most important thing is that I no longer burn my fingers while focusing my lasers but another huge plus is that they make any build look 10x more bad ass. Thanks again FP.

CJO

Sure how long do you want it ? only $5.00
You want aluminum or brass. no knurling.
and I can paint it any color you want as long as it's flat black.

Could I get an aluminum one 3 feet long?

Thanks,
CJ

rhd

Got the focus rings and absolutely love them!

I put them on a few builds, which I won't pimp here and derail the thread with, but boy do they look good! That's a new size/shape I haven't seen done before!

Cheers

So as I said before they are $5.00 each, that is a sale price and won't last long as these aren't made on a NC lathe, they
are made by me by my hand on a standard lathe and I would like to get more like $7.50 each, but for a while I'll sell them at the sale price.

You still have any of the long ones left?

I'd like a half-dozen if you do...

:thanks:

O man what a nit picky asswipe just send money and you'll get what you get J/K :crackup:

Of course you can see a picture, I call this one The Bullet :D

As you can see it's approx the height of 3 to 4 standard Aixiz focus rings, of course if you state so when
you order I will make it shorter :bday:

I'd love to see some, but the photos are gone. Any chance you can re-post?

Thanks!