Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Flickr Free Plan Changing

THAT is at least the second time we have gotten shafted on so-called 'free' photo posting sites.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
That's true, but Flickr's $49.99 yearly fees for their "Pro plan" aren't as bad as what Photobucket did to their customers when they wanted something like $399 per yr. to allow for the continuation of third party hosting.

I have been a paying member of Flickr since 2006. I have over 80K photos stored on their site (at lower res) and for 49.99 a year it is a bargain. I am pretty sure it was 29.99 a year before, but when renewal time comes again I will be renewing. I use it so I can view my photos anywhere on any connected device. I obviously keep all of my photography on hard drives .

Ya, I don't think there is a better deal out there. I'm likely going to be stepping up and paying the 50/yr, they are giving a small discount if you pony up before the end of the month. Yee-haw!!

I still use Imgur since Photobucket tried to hold our photos hostage. No need to pay for what I can still get for free. I only use it to post photos. All of mine are backed up many different ways.