Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Flexdrive pot question, and other laser stuff

I have a PL450 on a Flexdrive set to 300mA and I want to pot it down a bit because 300mA is really overdriving it a bit and I'd like to turn that down. Which way do I turn the pot? I assume I'm ok to adjust it with a diode in place, with the battery removed?

My PL520 went LED the other day. I think something inside the can got knocked loose because the beam looked really messed up, and then it went back to normal for no clear reason. I'm assuming whatever it was got on the emitter and blew it out. Is DTR still selling laser parts? I'll have to get another one.

I'm still checking in, don't worry. Budget is terrible but maybe (?) getting better although I'm sure Biden and his inflation will see to that. I want to replace that PL520 and also put a new diode in my Eghemus host. I haven't decided if I want another red one (635) or a 488. I guess we'll see.

Welcome back. I can't remember the last time I saw one of your posts here. But, I don't check in daily here, so if you've been active my apologies. If I'm not mistaken turning the pot CCW will turn the power down on that driver.