Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Flaminpyro Fixes My DAOO/Lasermaster Screw Up

This is my review of Flaminpyro's (Jeff) service he did to my laser a while back. The video above is just of my laser, nothing to do with the review. Well, so when I bought my laser from DarkArmyOfOne, it only lasted a couple weeks before it fell apart. So I went on LPF and posted about it, and that is when Flaminpyro contacted me. From the start to the end, he was a very nice guy and you can tell he is a expert at what he does. He fixed my laser, rewired it, and put in a 600mW diode all for $75. Jeff also tested my laser with different batteries as I was thinking about getting a custom host from him. He kept me informed as he repaired it and it only took about 3 days. When I received it, I was absolutely amazed. It was far better than my last one and he fixed the wiggly host to be rock solid.
Overall, Jeff is a great guy and he is very good at what he does. I give him a lot of credit and I would recommend him to ANYONE! :thanks:

Last edited:

I just also fixed your video :crackup:

Just call me the FIXER :eg:

Thanks for your recommendation :beer:

Last edited:
Man I cant believe that ass is still ripping people off, galde you got your laser fixed.

This is my review of Flaminpyro's (Jeff) service he did to my laser a while back. The video above is just of my laser, nothing to do with the review. Well, so when I bought my laser from DarkArmyOfOne, it only lasted a couple weeks before it fell apart. So I went on LPF and posted about it, and that is when Flaminpyro contacted me. From the start to the end, he was a very nice guy and you can tell he is a expert at what he does. He fixed my laser, rewired it, and put in a 600mW diode all for $75. Jeff also tested my laser with different batteries as I was thinking about getting a custom host from him. He kept me informed as he repaired it and it only took about 3 days. When I received it, I was absolutely amazed. It was far better than my last one and he fixed the wiggly host to be rock solid.
Overall, Jeff is a great guy and he is very good at what he does. I give him a lot of credit and I would recommend him to ANYONE! :thanks:

Hey ShellsRus....

I'm a bit confused....
Was it LaserMaster's Laser or wasn't it....:thinking:
You don't seem to be sure from what I read...

Jerry

Attachments

• SRus.jpg
    SRus.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 105
He's selling lasers over on the Hack forum. Or was, anyway.

You'd think after all this time he'd get it right.

That would make too much sense, with someone like him I can see him scamming forever. Once he gets banned from everywhere, he'll probably make a website to do his dirty work.

Sorry you got screwed mate, but at least it all worked out well in the end :)

Not anymore, he waited till he had a lot of orders at once and left, about $2,000 was scammed on Hack Forums.

That would make too much sense, with someone like him I can see him scamming forever. Once he gets banned from everywhere, he'll probably make a website to do his dirty work.

Sorry you got screwed mate, but at least it all worked out well in the end :)
Thanks, and if he makes a website it wouldn't be to smart. He just scammed every one on HACK forums. His website will be shut down almost instantly haha. :gun:

You haven't responded to post #5.....:thinking:

Jerry

Last edited:
Hey ShellsRus....

I'm a bit confused....
Was it LaserMaster's Laser or wasn't it....:thinking:
You don't seem to be sure from what I read...

Jerry

Yes it was, sorry I believed him. Every one makes mistakes.