Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

First Spaghetti Show!!!

Hey guys I just finished my first Spaghetti show...
I think I did a half decent job for a first timer (both with arranging and with tracing in Inkscape)

If anyone wants to check it out it's on the PL Ftp site in:
/public_NOTSAFE/Guyfromhe/Spaghetti Shows/DDR - Butterfly

I'd love to hear another persons opinion on my first project...

Reactions: ARG

Wow. That's probably the worst show I have ever seen.

Last edited:
Thanks Gary,
I still can't add files to a show on my laptop.. I can't move the window around to see the ILDA previews... I have to go to a bunch of trouble to get an external monitor and re-set my resolution and then work at a weird angle to add the files to the project... Can you let me know how to get it to work? My res is 1024x600.

hey,

can you post a link to that pls.. what's the PL site ? post a full link pls :)

@ carmangary what's up with the double and triple posts there.. you should use the edit button !!!

Last edited:
Thanks Gary the workaround does work but a new ver will make it a lot easier... Is it possible to get full screen playback in the project editor mode like in show mode?

@foulmist if he used the edit button after I had checked the post I would not have seen the assistance he was trying to give me... In what way does this effect you that you need to come complain about it while asking a questions that could have easily been answered by using the search button...

The PL FTP site is FTP.photonlexicon.com.... Fairly common knowledge amongst projector enthusiasts...

Last edited:
Well, why would you want full screen preview in edit mode?

Maybe it's not as big of a deal on a larger monitor but on my smaller monitor the preview window is pretty small... I like to preview a chunk of the show or the whole show when I am done to see if there are mistakes or problems with it.. And having to save it out as a show, open it, watch it than re-open the project and then figure out where the problem was can be a bit of a pain...
The black out option still works under project mode which seems kind of stupid that it just shows me a blank screen when I hit play rather than showing the show (when laser output is off obviously)

Also I noticed I can't drag a clip beyond the edge of the screen (it doesn't scroll at all) is this working as intended? I have a like 4000 frame ILDA I wanted to shorten and I had to do about 100 clicks to shorten it. (It went from like the beginning to like 3 minutes in and I only wanted the first 30 seconds of it)

Thanks Gary.

You can shorten it by typing in an end frame number less than the length of the ILDA file in the ILDA source dialog. You can also zoom out to edit large ILDA files.

I tried the end frame thing cutting it back to 100 frames but it was still 3 minutes long... I did use the zoom out once and I COMPLETELY forgot about it.. thanks :)