Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

First laser scanner

Drlava is on vacation until September I believe

What?! :D I ordered an amp/flexmod and laser orb from him. Do they still ship even if he isnt there? The two things i ordered are some of the most important things lol...

@MM: So i can just say: 20k or something?

I'm pretty sure the op-amps are TL082, but I'm not round my gear at the moment so I can't look to be sure. Good luck with the build.

What?! :D I ordered an amp/flexmod and laser orb from him. Do they still ship even if he isnt there? The two things i ordered are some of the most important things lol...

@MM: So i can just say: 20k or something?

I don't think he will be shipping anything while he's away.

Here's a picture of the spaghetti configuration menu

^ ok got it. I can see in the top right there is a "maximum pps" and you can set it.

Also, Im trying to find the files for spaghetti. Does anyone have any links for where i can find them?

Thanks

I am working on getting spaghetti. He is sending me the license number. I was talking about the actual files that make the shapes. Like you said if i wanted to make a circle with a line in it i would get a file of a circle and a file of a line and put them ontop of eachother. I am looking for the "circle" and the "line" files.

Im waiting for Gary to email me back about the number...

Thanks guys!

'member that one PM I sent you about those files?... the "poker face" show and others.. those files..

If anyone is building a scanner and needs a baseplate i found this website called speedymetals.com. Their 18X12X1/4" Is 36 something. The prices are a little outdated. Get a quote from them. I am thinking of getting a 21X11.5X1/2" for 46 dollars + 14 shipping. That seems like a pretty amazing deal.

EDIT: Their 21X11.5X1/4" is only 22.36.