Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

First laser related purchase, $200 right out of the gate

TY my LPF 'legend' brothers.

lately I have had probs getting and staying on-line.. and my NetZero CD is so OLD""

(how old it it?)

the newest Win OS was XP!!

so I need a newer (CD)one to get my other machines on-line AND Best Buy no longer gives them out-- looks like I must request a newer CD via USPS.

I 'DO' want to post more and NOT coz Alaska and diachi just bumped me down two spots and others (paul /hap)are closing in..

Guess I must be like Accu and open a new BS thread every day and replyng to every post every time... nah!! no time for that BS.

He wanted a special place to post about our batteries..Really?

Few even know about that list at the bottom of LPF 'home' page.

HEADS_UP my 18350s arrived!!!.
EFast from Batt junction-- these come w/ anti-counterfittng labels!!! WOW!

(so far they actually are great)

Must-haves for 478- 405- Yamataka and others.

If enough interest is shown I may try for a wholesale order of these-- much better than the smaller 16350s

so be sure yr laser will take 18mm batts.. PM to get on list--

welcome >(*U*)<

or w/o eye protection >(*U#)<

work safe!!!
Thanks and don't worry, safety glasses were on the top of my list and the very first item I picked up- I've read the stickies and the link in your sig.

I would get at least three soldering tips. The smallest a mid size and something next to the largest. That would at least cover most of your soldering needs. I have 7 tips for the iron on my rework station and use all of them depending on circumstances.
I very much appreciate that Paul! I purchased three chisel tips at .4mm 1.6mm and 3.2mm to get me started.:thanks:

Jerry, I'm having issues posting pics again trying to show you that Harley plate. I've been careful to stay within the pixel and file size limits but no joy. I may have a limit or restriction on account of being a new low post count member. Anyway, if you see it cool ;)

Also, the Osram PL520B laser module I purchased from DTR arrived today. The thing is I purchased it without a lens yet there is a lens. I either owe some money or it's a separate collimating lens:confused: I truly only expected the diode, driver, housing, and focus ring.

Glad to hear len.
Net zero? Man I didn't think that was still a thing!!