Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

First Laser O-like Power Rock 400mW blu-ray 405nm laser *HELP*

imgres

Ok, so I ordered the Solar Force 18650 protected 2400mAh Battery. Does anyone know how long it takes for it to get to the United States from Hong Kong? :paypal:

Silver

Did you charge the cell.?

Could also be a bad battery.

The laser does not sound damage because you Say the paper was warm to the touch after trying to burn it.
Hope you far well during this freak storm. Residing In Alberta Canada only had to deal with my house getting nailed with a ligtneing strike and then a week later a tornado leveled my sister in laws house. Now its -5 and snowing. I have family and friends who reside along the east, from Florida to Boston. One friend from NC booked a flight to avoid the mayhem, and it was cancelled.

Brass tacks. I have a 100mW, and a 500mW Green. I ordered and paid for a 750mW Green and it was seized. Olike seemed ok, I'll sacrifice a few mW from speck knowing it will arrive in my mail box in a few weeks. How did the higher power Olike pointers
compare with the lower. Was it relative or did you visibly notice or
Meter an actual 4 fold power difference? Other than Olike
What site would you order a 750mW Green, acatually looking for a 1 Watt Green but
skeptical as I've been ripped off before. Good better and best. Not advocating Olike is the best or even great but they did ship to Canada very fast, less
Than a week. If you wanted to buy a 1 watt
Green, what would you reccomend?

Thx. And good luck, best wishes

PLEASE Rocketeer9697 DONT double post or triple post ...otherwise you will end up with warnings like me ....just edit it :)

dont set the focus point to infinity but make it so big as you can and then search for the focus point (make the focus point so close as possible)

HK to US is usually 2-10 weeks, 6 is normal, 8 is nothing to worry about. After that inquire.

In my experience ~70mw of 405 will burn through black paper