Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Firing 8 lasers at once. Photos.

APEX1

These may be some of the best beam shots I've come across! nice job sirrrr

Thank you :D :thanks: :wave:

All the Greenies here are 532nm, as for tripods I use a few types. For my DSLR I use a proper tripod, either SLIK or Hanimex depending on how windy it is. For my lasers though it's a case of whatever I can find with a decent panning arm and adjustable height for under £10. I've noticed a lot on ebay coming up for £6 or so with free postage. After that I just buy some crab type studio clamps and I'm away! :D

My next project is going to be photographing a few higher powered lasers down at a weir I've discovered. There are multiple levels near the river, so I'm hoping to reflect and refract plenty of beams. There are 2 bridges also which will look interesting in LE shots. I may only use 4 or 5 lasers, though potentially I could be using more :beer:

Arcahn

Wow! Thank you for sharing! These are absolutely gorgeous. Looks like someone was feeling pretty lasey after that 10 hour shift, eh? :crackup:

:anyone:

Last edited:
Haaa haa haaaaa *adjusts my monocle* I see what you did there :whistle: you should be sent to the "Pun-itentiary" :D