Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

fireworks collection for the 4th

How about some recipes for some simple stuff? Chemicals in layman's terms like the stump remover. Nothing to crazy though...

I would avoid stump remover at all costs; most brands are adulterated with materials to prevent people from using it as an oxidizer. Besides, you can buy potassium nitrate off ebay...

I would avoid stump remover at all costs; most brands are adulterated with materials to prevent people from using it as an oxidizer. Besides, you can buy potassium nitrate off ebay...

Can't you dissolve it in water and recrystallize it?

I would recommend buying it on Ebay, you can buy 20 pounds if you so choose, and it's cheap. But that wouldn't leave enough time for the 4th of July.

Well, I've got my nitrate...I'm satisfied.

-Mark

I just got back from a party where this dude had his van FILLED with fireworks, it was so awesome! We had like 15 guys with lighters shooting off fireworks all at the same time, it was crazy. I had some chick shoot the 3" spud cannon with a one pound slug, and it about knocked her over...lol. Most psycho/dangerous/amazing 6 hours of my life.

Just got a Misdemeanor from a cop in Chinatown. He said He's not charging me with a felony, I guess because i wasn't acting like a punk but it sucks. Lol I get charged for buying some bottle rockets, jeez can these guys go bust a meth lab and lay off the fireworks?

Sucks but my fourth will be fireworks free

Wow, that was the worst 4th ever. It rained all day here and it only got to 65ºF so all firework shows and parties got moved till tomorrow, so I was stuck at home the whole time. At least I can look forward to tomorrow...

Mine was great!! Its was the first full sunny day in 4 weeks. We went to my girlfriends moms. She broke out lobsters and grilled corn on the cob. I brought a bottle of 151 and made Mi Ties. We got tanked, pigged out, watched the fireworks, and got tanked again. We got home around 12AM an they were having a block party. Man the whole beach was hopping. We partied and ate some more. I just got in an hour ago. I am freaking wiped. I'm glad I don't have to get up tomorrow..today..whatever day it is LOL. I hope everyone had a safe and fun holiday.

Fireworks I bought:
photo-7.jpg

Couple firecrackers I made (smaller=~3g, bigger=~20g):
IMG_0419.jpg

Patch of grass where one of the smaller ones landed:
IMG_0423.jpg

looks like someone shopped at phantom fireworks = D Ill post some pictures later and once i upload my entire show on youtube ill post that link there too. this year i spend somewhere around 2k on fireworks.

and does ANYONE know of any STRONG salute mortars i can get my hands on for new years?!

Here's a still from my video of me blowing up the xbox360 with my 90g MONSTER :p

1z31pjs.jpg

video to follow soon :p

Eku

Now try over 9000 GRAMS!!!!111

You'd blow up your backyard, and the fbi would be called!

Eku

Nice camera burn at the bottom right and horrible music in the background.

Hmmphyes.