Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

fireworks collection for the 4th

Nice camera burn at the bottom right and horrible music in the background.

Hmmphyes.
Dude, GTFO.

EDIT: 10g vs. can of starter fluid (ether) :D
awxit5.jpg

and yes, this did actually catch my yard on fire LOL :eek:

Last edited:

Eku is just jealous. His mommy probably doesn't le him play with firecrackers. Hey nick can you post the video link please? My browser doesn't do embedded video for some reason.

Thanks man

once again..anyone located in florida that knows how to make some nice quarter stick of tnt that i can "watch" for new years? = D

Eku

Dude, GTFO.

EDIT: 10g vs. can of starter fluid (ether) :D
awxit5.jpg

and yes, this did actually catch my yard on fire LOL :eek:

I just joking but seriously whats the story behind the camera burn?
I had to say hmmphyes, you said it at the end of your video it was sooo funny, soz if I offended you!

once again..anyone located in florida that knows how to make some nice quarter stick of tnt that i can "watch" for new years? = D

Quarter stick of TNT?

TNT is a high explosive. If you want to make TNT, you will need a very precise thermometer and some nice glassware. TNT is not measured by the "stick".

A stick of dynamite is made up of approximately 80g of nitroglycerine, which is different from TNT. Nitroglycerine can be synthesized at home. Required materials are concentrated nitric and sulfuric acid, as well as some nice glassware and a thermometer.

A "quarter stick" has no relation to either of these. It is approximately 20g of flash powder, made up of the easily-obtained potassium perchlorate and aluminum powder. Flash powder is illegal in quantities above 50mg per salute, or 5g of loose powder. Please do not ask for sources, google is your friend.

-Mark

I just joking but seriously whats the story behind the camera burn?
I had to say hmmphyes, you said it at the end of your video it was sooo funny, soz if I offended you!
It's simply the fact that you watched it and then commented only to say what you hated about it :p FOOL! Anyways, the CCD burn happened when I got my first high power greenie and I didn't know it could do that :p