Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Finally, the amazing spyder III

Umm... are'nt the "safety goggles" they are wearing standard impact safety goggles?

I'm definitely going to get on of these now though seeing as I can blow up cars with it!

Moptsp

Lol. Standard safety glasses. Don't they let all wavelengths through? :p Still, though, that's a bit dangerous. Kind of immature and stupid on there part. :\

Until they make a CO2 Spyder III, those glasses won't do anything but enhance the stupidity. At least the other one didn't have the guy on the couch sounding constipated :crackup:

The Spyder IV is going to be a COIL laser of around 1kW.

You'll be able to pop balloons:
1_61_082507_balloon_explosion.jpg

And light matches:
largest_match.jpg

...with it.

daguin

I will be so glad when all of this hype is over :tired:

Peace,
dave

You know... the Spyder III is quite large, slightly phallic, and overly powerful for your average joe. It's kinda the monster truck of hand held lasers. I mean if you are not a laser enthusiast purchasing it for the novelty of it, why would you buy it? Hmmm...

small-penis.jpg

You know... the Spyder III is quite large, slightly phallic, and overly powerful for your average joe. It's kinda the monster truck of hand held lasers. I mean if you are not a laser enthusiast purchasing it for the novelty of it, why would you buy it? Hmmm...

...which is why I have ten.

Self-deprecation FTL. :undecided:
(Actually, I didn't order any of them, and I guess I never will. :na: )